Doubles does not equal SAME TYPE OF PROVIDER

It has been brought to my attention that a fellow provider is having some problems learning the ECCIE etiquette. I would just like to take a moment and say, PLEASE do not assume just because I may be involved professionally with said provider, that I am somehow involved in how she chooses to handle her situations. I cannot hold her hand and guide her thru every single problem, as I have my own career and family that consumes the majority of my time. I do offer advice if it is asked for, however. What I am trying to say is that I work hard to maintain my reputation and reviews, just because I may associate with some one does not mean that I behave or conduct myself professionally as they do. I am not a babysitter, half of the time I don't even know what is going on in another person's life, nor do I care, It is hard enough keeping up with my own. So please if you have any doubts/questions about me, feel free to contact/pm me, But as for the other Independent providers you will have to ask them yourselves, just because I may double with them from time to time doesn't mean I know every single detail of what is going on in their life. Thanks for your attention, Love ya guys!!!
Very well put Ali*Cat.
Thanks shorty!
Very well put Ali, and I've heard nothing but good things about you....so no need to worry!!

Shelby
Thank you Shelby, same here! You are definitely a well-respected pro. MUAH
Ali, you know I've got nothing but love for you.
Thanks Montaigne, you are quite the gem! ♥Kisses♥
Thanks for letting me speak my mind and clearing the air. Mods this thread can be closed now, if you like.
Ali you are in the elite group of providers! I have done doubles with you and as you state not every person is the same or acts the same all the time. Luv ya sweetie!
I am now closing this thread at Ali's request. Thanks for keeping things "civil".

Huck