Someone please tell me...

Are these male hookers? Come on ladies, TOFTT!

I saw it on CL Household Services...and I almost choked on my drink.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/hss/2176691779.html
Funny ad. Is olive garden skin same as pizza face?
Funny ad. Is olive garden skin same as pizza face? Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Cut it out. You're just trying to make me hungry at 4 am.

I'm not sure which sounds more appetizing--a pizza, or an Italian sausage?!

That's pretty frustrating...I have no pasta, and no scantilly-clad young stud wearing only a smile & a feather duster. Damn it.
That's pretty frustrating...I have no pasta, and no scantilly-clad young stud wearing only a smile & a feather duster. Damn it. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I've always thought about showing up and my next appointment with those sequined tights and a bowtie. We could probably work this thing out, but I don't do windows.
mmmmmmmmm. yummmmmy
I've always thought about showing up and my next appointment with those sequined tights and a bowtie. We could probably work this thing out, but I don't do windows. Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
Hey, BB... I would almost pay YOU just to witness that in person. Almost.
I suspect that Ginger's place is squeaky clean by now....

How did those sequin tights work out for you?

Just sayin'

Huck
mmm ok i am calling .... got to wonder if its all cleaning or more.... will keep u posted ...
How did those sequin tights work out for you? Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Not bad until you sit down. It's really hell when one of those sequins is crooked in the wrong place!
Not bad until you sit down. It's really hell when one of those sequins is crooked in the wrong place! Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
You're not supposed to sit down! You're supposed to be cleaning... Back to work, before I break out the whip.
Promises, Promises . . . .

Besides, its in my contract. I get 2 1-hr breaks for the horizontal mumbo. You only have to promise not to fog the windows I just cleaned.
Oh, now you know I'll have to fog 'em up...just to have another chance to watch your sequins twinkle.

Cleaning's faster with a team effort---Huck? Whaddya say?
. . . .Cleaning's faster with a team effort---Huck? Whaddya say? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yeah, I'm betting Huck would look real cute in one of those French Maid outfits!
sexy hobos? lmao