Let it snow...hell...this hurts!

So, how has this 'winter event' affected your business...client and provider...?

As for me, it means a loss of tens of thousands...loss of billable hours is devastating to my business. It may take 6 months to recover, added onto the years of recovery this 'depression' has caused. I will not likely get back to the work until Monday! Clients are not available on the weekends, so even if I get out on Saturday, they don't need to see me yet. http://www.eccie.net/images/smilies/modern/mad4.gif
The majority of my clients are out of state and involves travel. Unfortunately several of my projects are in the upper Midwest and into the NE corridor where we've sent all of our storms. The results there have been the same as here. The only difference now is I refuse to travel with both an overcoat and a snow shovel! I feel your pain.

Looking for a warm weather project!
Im sorry to hear that Git Big Hug to you
Stress...upon stress...upon stress....this is why I can't have fun!
Well, not much hobbying possible for anyone I would think...with all this snow and ice!

I've channeled all my stress into my stairmaster and pre-spring cleaning!

Everything's looking really good!
My internet connect has slowed down because everybody is online. Streets are clear, so lets get back to hobbying.
UGH!! I * HATE * SNOW!!!!! Ready to have fun again. lol