Helping Backpage provider sign up on Eccie

so i am going to see a BP girl this week. I mentioned i had read a couple things about her on eccie. She replied back can you help me get signed up on Eccie, me and mmy room mate tried once but were having issues... i said sure i can bring my laptop or if u have one let me know. She said we have a tablet so u dont neeed to bring laptop. I told here well websites are different on PCs vs phones/tablets etc...often the mobile version of websites and dumbed way down. Any way my question is I havent mentioned this to her, but whats everyones opinion on helping a provider sign up on eccie, going over the site with her, showing her where to find or post topics...etc..plus giving her 1st review. I dont think the ppl who dont have experience with Eccie but want to be a provider on here realize the value of signing up and having a verified review from the start. So what do yall think? I see review specials all the time, I think its fair to ask for either equal time added to visit or discount for time i spend w her going over the site and then doing review. Ok guys let me know what u think, I will most likely show her this to show her hey im not trying to scam u or whatever but people do give discounts and services for reviews, Thanks for any replies!
  • BK
  • 05-24-2017, 11:34 AM
I think if they can figure it out. But by all means go back and keep seeing them to "help" them figure it out.
Yes I have helped ladies sign up, there are lots of nuances here that aren't apparent on the first go around, by all means help, why wouldn't you
Help away if she is legit
Use their device, not yours.

The "system" will recognize your machine and then cause a problem when trying to create the Provider Account.

Help her by all means, but do so "looking over her shoulder" so to speak.
Use their device, not yours.

The "system" will recognize your machine and then cause a problem when trying to create the Provider Account.

Help her by all means, but do so "looking over her shoulder" so to speak. Originally Posted by biomed1
Or you can just delete your history and cookies...