The guy is even better that we first thought...

• WTF
  • 02-08-2013, 11:39 AM
COG posted about this guy a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...ew-4261607.php

Garcia is the waiter at Laurenzo's Prime Rib on Washington Avenue who refused to serve a family who asked to be seated away from Milo and his parents, saying "special- needs children need to be special somewhere else."
Garcia, 45, instantly became a hero for standing up for Milo, receiving praise - and donations - from all over the country after the story spread. On Thursday, he presented the contributions - in the way of a check for $1,145 - to Milo's school, The Rise School of Houston, a preschool affiliate of Texas Children's Hospital.
Garcia, who frequently served Milo and his family, has no regrets about not serving the customers that day last month. The patrons abruptly left.
  • Seedy
  • 02-08-2013, 12:20 PM
He is a good man.
Why do you believe this story ?

What collaboration is there to this story?

Has anyone identified the group that left ?

What collaboration is there to this story? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I agree! They should post a link to an obviously fake hooker transcript to demonstrate this is true.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2013, 05:11 PM

Has anyone identified the group that left ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It was JD and his boyfriend
That would be a step in the right direction; at least we could decide for ourselves the credibility of the anonymous group, or if they even said what is alleged !

I agree! They should post a link to an obviously fake hooker transcript to demonstrate this is true. Originally Posted by ExNYer
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2013, 05:54 PM
That would be a step in the right direction; at least we could determine for ourselves if the anonymous group existed, or if they even said what is alleged ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I already told you it was JD and his boyfriend. Don't tell COG that JD is running around on him.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2013, 05:59 PM

What collaboration is there to this story?

Let me be serious. A fucking waiter does not go around kicking out customers for no good reason. He would get his ass fired. The Downs Syndrome family heard the exchange.

The assholes that got kicked out are not going to come foreward and admit what utter dickwads they are.

Prove it wasn't you. I mean good Lord, you Tea Pots are starting to be fuc'd in the head in ever facet of life!
Again, where is the proof that this happened?

This doesn't even rise to a he said/she said...it is a he said........

BTW, the original story line was NOT that they (whomever "they" are) were kicked out.....but they left after their request to be moved was dismissed by the fame-seeking waiter.
Again, where is the proof that this happened? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It's right here in Post No. 1 of this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654500

What more proof do you need?
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2013, 07:22 PM

It's right here in Post No. 1 of this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654500

What more proof do you need?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
He wants a original Hawaiian birth certificate!:-)
  • MC
  • 02-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Good for him.

Unfortunately, I've seen first hand how people can treat those with special needs with ridicule and contempt. Back in college there was a fellow student with Down Syndrome who also had a job working in the school's dining hall. One day a couple students thought it would be funny to tease her and continue throwing trash on the floor and have her keep picking it up, only to then throw more on the floor. As punishment they were forced to wash dishes for the rest of the week. Some people are just assholes, plain and simple.
And it's "corroboration," DIPSHIT!

dumbass!
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2013, 09:31 PM

They were missing a few teeth and had a poster like this in their car!

• Seedy
  • 02-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Whirly, it really did happen, it was all over the news here in Houston.