any word from sonya

from san antonio. there was a post indicating someone called her # and got a text back from her dad telling her not to call again. usuallly sonya posts in mornings hope all is ok for her.
I never screened him or seen that guy before. Who ever it is are all lies someone hatting! Plus I'm no drama I keep to myself. I have contacted mods to let them know the problem..take care kisses and hugs
Don't worry Petiteassman...our little Sonya is just fine. Like she said, it's someone who's probably hating on her for being SA's Sweetheart. She stays out of trouble and away from all the drama... and some people just can't stand that!

Don't you think it's a little strange that of all the gents that she meets...he is the ONLY one that allegedly got a text message from her father? Yeah right!
a woman like Sonya affords us average joes the opportunity to be Brad Pitt for an hour. all through highschool we drempt of once doing a woman that looks like her.she affords us guys the opportunity to truly bang the prom queen and we can think of nothing better than to mess
Don't worry Petiteassman...our little Sonya is just fine. Like she said, it's someone who's probably hating on her for being SA's Sweetheart. She stays out of trouble and away from all the drama... and some people just can't stand that!

Don't you think it's a little strange that of all the gents that she meets...he is the ONLY one that allegedly got a text message from her father? Yeah right! Originally Posted by Likinikki
  • Mokoa
  • 09-09-2010, 06:18 PM
from san antonio. there was a post indicating someone called her # and got a text back from her dad telling her not to call again. usuallly sonya posts in mornings hope all is ok for her. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Ignore it. Obviously a moonbat.

I never screened him or seen that guy before. Who ever it is are all lies someone hatting! Plus I'm no drama I keep to myself. I have contacted mods to let them know the problem..take care kisses and hugs Originally Posted by Sonya
I am on the case.