Getting past the shy-guy

Whats the best way for a shy-guy to get into the hobby?
Just shy or scared?..why are you shy? You don't have to talk to them. Make An appt with someone like jessica rabbit whi is well established. Just do a 15 min blow and go the first time and don't do full service. That might help your nerves.
There is a list of newbie friendly women.. in the area and whom travel through... Those particular women all of them including myself are pretty darn good at making newbies feel comfortable and introducing you into the Hobby ... in a very comforting way.
Be carful going to see the "newbie friendly provider"

Newbie friendly generally means that the provider has a pimp to feed and will service every swinging dick that shows up with cash in hand.
  • Old-T
  • 08-04-2016, 05:21 PM
Whats the best way for a shy-guy to get into the hobby? Originally Posted by Squeaks

Welcome. This is a good place to post your questions. You can also PM people here if you want.

But as with all opinions some are more worth listening to than others. For example, I personally would put next to no credence in what Notjodaddy advises--just my opinion which you are free to take or not of course.
Don't take suggestions from people who have a small negative track record..
2) reasons..they don't care
& they don't know.

I personally would put next to no credence in what Notjodaddy advises--just my opinion which you are free to take or not of course.
Originally Posted by Old-T
ditto
Just shy or scared?..why are you shy? You don't have to talk to them. Make An appt with someone like jessica rabbit whi is well established. Just do a 15 min blow and go the first time and don't do full service. That might help your nerves. Originally Posted by cmore197474
Well thank you dear for the shout out!

But to the OP, learning how to research whoever you're interested in meeting is the first step in getting more comfortable about meeting someone new. Of course it's scary your first couple times, but researching and reading reviews can give you a lot of insight on who you might meet. Like CMore suggested, pick someone who is newbie friendly but well established. There's nothing worse than taking a chance and it turning out badly. The whole point of the hobby is to do something different and exciting and have a really great time with someone. I've never met a man that was like "Man I can't WAIT for this hooker to rip me off and run off in her Pimps car." So RESEARCH, think with the BIG head and not the little one. See someone who you KNOW you will be safe with and also someone who would be willing to provide a reference for you in the future if you decide to meet someone else new later on.

Have FUN and play SAFE!! :=*
Right on JR
Also I would recommed an hour on a first visit...
If you're already shy...
Stay with the big names, the well reviewed providers, though it can be tougher to get verified with some girls when you're new. Read through the reviews, even is you don't have PA, lots of valuable info there and you'll see the names of good reliable providers.
The good ladies are great at reading people and knowing how to handle any personality type. I have been with great ladies who can read the shyness in an instant and know how to put you at ease.

My suggestion is the same as the rest. Find a a good reviewed newbie provider, and I bet she will know how to handle shyness.
Whats the best way for a shy-guy to get into the hobby? Originally Posted by Squeaks

MONEY
When I meet a shy guy I find the best approach is to give him a big long hug, look him right in the eyes and give him a big kiss. Then I lead him into my room, asking questions to get to know you better and distract you from your fears. Once I've got you in my bed I strip naked and tell you to hurry and get your clothes off too because I can't wait to suck your dick and get you ready for me... melts away their fears every time. I take pride in being "not like the rest". I really enjoy meeting new people and I love spending time with old friends but most of all I love to be fucked and give the same kind of pleasure I receive. NOTHING turns me on more than turning you on and enjoying the moment together. I truly am blessed to be in this profession because I truly love what I do. I think when you're new to the hobby it's always best to find someone that you're not only physically attracted to but someone who's understanding of your nervousness and can react accordingly. Just relax, research, contact someone reliable and see what happens! You might have an experience you'll never forget!
Be carful going to see the "newbie friendly provider"

Newbie friendly generally means that the provider has a pimp to feed and will service every swinging dick that shows up with cash in hand. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
To the extend that one feels they should take this advise; this would go back to doing your research on a provider.
fine well establish women and who see new Be's who will greet you with open arms ( make sure you send all the screening info she may request !!
mater of fact make sure you only see ones who do ask for screening info
as we are more establish
read reviews do your home work
book for hhr or longer book with ladies who will be more of what your looking for may it be GFE or FBM - or body type
read her showcase or web site for info she may request
know to put your donation down right away
be descent when going to a hotel or someones home for incall
fine what works for you
meeting new friends can be fun fill and very enjoyable with the right person
just think as if you meeting up with a old girlfriend or Maybe the mother of your best friend that you always wanted to be with lol <<

Be Safe Have Fun & Just relax sit back and enjoy the ride of your life !!!