Hunting Season Begins

OK ladies. In honor of archery season opening today, love to see your Hottest Camo lingerie. Also, lets us know if you will be hunting this season. Nothing sexier than a Beautiful lady with a rifle or a bow.
I love to hunt! Yes sir !
That is awesome. Are you going this season? Do you have camo lingerie? Or sexy camo outfit?
Well I don't hunt but I am in PiNe Bluff and I always enjoy hunting season. I would love if your deer camp is in this area come see me!! It's become a tradition with the guys who hunt in this area to come visit me!!!!!
I have never hunted in Pine Bluff. However I do go down to a little town called Magnolia Arkansas atleast once a year.
I've always hunted down in Dallas county. Love this time of year. In my opinion it's to hot to bow hunting though. You only have about an hour to get it on ice and we all know the chase is on when you tag it with an arrow. Jmho
WOW! Very true.
Bring on the frosty mornings and the winter weather. The colder the better. My favorite time of the year till end of January. Then the fishing starts.
Agreed. I want it cold to hunt. Nose running in the deer stand, wrapped up in coveralls, thermals, coffee thermos next to me, ah love deer season
Yes trinity that is the best ! An just waiting with your finger on the trigger and unfortunately i do not have any camo lingerie ! I will have to get some!!
I don't have any either. But I did get a new gold body chain I'll be posting pics in a little later
PM99 let me give you a idea I see you are in the NW Arkansas find a playmate to meet you at a spOrting goods store & do some shopping. After finding something that both like you need to see if it fits the dressing room is a great place for that can't never tell what might happen. Just a thought I had a playmate that loved Victoria Secret all going to say I love to shop at VS.
Oooo that will look good trinity! cant wait to see! and yes got to get some camo lingerie ! time to shop lol!
PM99 let me give you a idea I see you are in the NW Arkansas find a playmate to meet you at a spOrting goods store & do some shopping. After finding something that both like you need to see if it fits the dressing room is a great place for that can't never tell what might happen. Just a thought I had a playmate that loved Victoria Secret all going to say I love to shop at VS. Originally Posted by lil nicky
LiL I am game for that. Any NWA ladies up for that?
Heck yes! I will when I come visit ! An it Will be very soon