Opening a New Studio--Looking for suggestions and ideas

Hey Guys and Gals,

I am in the process of opening up a new studio in Northwest Dallas. I have a great location picked out that I am working on getting ready and hope to open in the next couple of weeks. I am going to strive to make this the best studio in the area in terms of the rooms, girls, and service.

I would love to get some suggestions/ideas on what type of place you would like to see it be. Anything from room ideas to things you like/dislike from other studios are welcomed. Feel free to post here or PM me any ideas or suggestions you may have.

I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts.
  • EZ.
  • 10-13-2014, 09:31 AM
Pick me out a pretty small spinner, with a smile on her face, and I'll visit.
Since you have the place picked out, and depending upon what kind of services you would be offering, if it is in a commercial building with other suites/occupants, then it is not a good thing, no discreteness, and you would have to have to be discreet in session (no IOP, ect.) so as not to arouse suspicions of your neighbors.
Discreet parking
Chair
Clothes hangers and a place to hang them
Subdued lighting
Crisp clean linens
Shower and clean towels

These are just a few things that popped into my head. I wish you best and look forward to visiting.

Slow
And how about some ' non-typical ' women: 35+ years old, not skinny but not fat ( voluptuous ), and some role players !
I have never been to one of these places. Just read how they get raided all the time.
So if I was going to visit one, I would want to know it had controlled access. Meaning not everyone could just open the door and walk in.
I think another cool thing that would seperate it would be offer people to see the line up. I heard this isn't done much if at all.
If a shower isn't an option, the next best thing would be a stack of clean washcloths and some soap in the bathroom, along with an ample supply of baby wipes in both the bathroom and the session rooms.
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-13-2014, 12:10 PM
If a shower isn't an option, the next best thing would be a stack of clean washcloths and some soap in the bathroom, along with an ample supply of baby wipes in both the bathroom and the session rooms. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I would say a shower is a must. As much for providers as for patrons. Chances are these girls will be seeing several people a day. If no showers available, would make me hesitant to visit.... The whole sloppy seconds or thirds thing. I know some like this, but, for the most part, I think men want a clean, fresh girls. Without showers that is less likely to be the case.
Add me to the list of folks recommending a shower facility.

Also, don't advertise the location.

Make scheduling easy, particularly for spur-of-the-moment decisions. I really like how Relax does it. Once a guy is screened, it's nice to be able to check their website and know who is available now. Send a text to the scheduler, and you're all set.
OP, you are an experienced provider. Just be extta careful. Being a studio owner can carry heavy penalties if youre caught. It is a big felony, as opposed to a prstotution charge.

I wish you good luck, but dont leave a chance to luck. Even this thread can be dangerous, linking your board persona to the studio.

Sorry, didnt mean to be a grinch in your xmas.
Are you talking about a studio as it appears you, and the guys answering, write or an incall with co providers? I won't do studios in North Dallas- LE is onto them in no time. Neighbors being your worst enemy. Discreet incall behind security gates and private parking with few in the co-op seems to survive years without detection. Other comments of exposure should be noted. I would find out if possible wh the AMPS pay LE to stay in business.
Real, live bouncy beds...no massage tables. Mirrors would be a super boner...er, bonus.
If not beds, at least a futon.
  • modus
  • 10-13-2014, 08:41 PM
No carpet floors. Those weird me out when I think about it too much.
Is a "studio" basically one of those Asian massage parlors, but without Asians?