And the award goes too...

Ok all here's my idea .. you can give an award out to anyone but it has to be an honest positive award that doesn't touch on any BCD activities. It can be funny (encouraged) but not negative (and if you go negative then you're just broadcasting yourself as a troll and an asshole)

A few examples...

For best use of banner space ... Chelsea Simms and Brenda Boobies (to play off the thread started here)

Most creative use of a curvy mirror ... TraciBrooks

Website with an unagreed upon name .. eccie.net
(is it eck e or e see or ek see ... or is it basically like po tate o and po taut o)

Creator of lamest thread ever ... pvthuntrr
(an example of negative but I'm hoping self-deprecating humor doesn't earn me the troll and asshole tag)

and a few ideas to get you started if you need them...

Best use of a big black spot ....

Face blurrer of the year...

Most creative handle....

Chattaholic of the week ....

Mr. or Mrs. Jukebox ...

Hardest handle to live up to ....

Ok.. feel free to fill it with fun or let it die a slow painful death.
And one more award...

Best new word added to the lexicon ... Jaleh Larue for suctastic
most in tune with reality - bigBobFtWorth for starting the "somg" of the day thread!!

let the music move ya'!!
Hey Thanks PM, I appreciate that, rock on everyone!
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Hahaha... and the "trophy" can be a Golden Penis! The more prestigious the award.. the more "inches" it has...

Think horizontal-
<-->
<---->
<-------->
so ladies can use them as a banner?

and the "razzberry" for the guys can get a shiny set of blue B*lls!
Most Disconcerting Avatar Change --- monkmonk. Subconciously I actually pictured Marshall Mathers typing away everytime I read one of his posts.
Most in need of sex award (instead of hi-jacking innocent threads and needlessly arguing over ANYTHING) -----> ________

Most in need of medication award (instead of hi-jacking peaceful threads and turning them into back n' forth "I'm-more-of-a-bad-ass-than-you-bitch-CrAzY-taLk" posts)---> _________ & _________ (LOL)

Most in need of some TOE SUCKING Award ---> Bubba (wink!)

Most in need of some Anger Management, a stiff drink, or a killer BBBJ Award---> Half of the ECCIE Board! (LOL)

Can't forget the Duckface award (although it has been brought to light lately and toned down, thank gawd) ----> _________

Best Boobie Avatar ---> _OFF_seems to be on top of that title! (yeah baby)

Quickest Provider to reply to ANY new thread Award ---> ________

Had a feeeew 2many, up late, online dRuNK posting Award ---> _______

Speaking of contests, WHEN ARE WE GONNA HAVE ANOTHER DFW BBBJ CONTEST?

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
  • T-Can
  • 11-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Brett _the Douchebag" Favre Award (retirement) - I would have to award to tiggold or, maybe, Neotek

.....snipped some great creative awards spawned from a drunken night of debauchery, amaretto, and triple shot espresso??..... [just guessing].

Speaking of contests, WHEN ARE WE GONNA HAVE ANOTHER DFW BBBJ CONTEST?

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
ya going for a two-penie-peat???

sorry i am still stuck up here in kc.
  • Jaleh
  • 11-10-2010, 06:19 PM
And one more award...

Best new word added to the lexicon ... Jaleh Larue for suctastic Originally Posted by pvthuntrr
Aww sweet.. I finally won something! Thanks babe, great post! You guys have wettderful day?, because its Wednesday lol!!!
Most Disconcerting Avatar Change --- monkmonk. Subconciously I actually pictured Marshall Mathers typing away everytime I read one of his posts. Originally Posted by TheBizzer

I am trying to support the new wave of happy people attempting to take back coed from the miserable fucktards of the board. A little holiday cheer. I have also gotten tired of the eminem cd in the car and traded it out for exile on main street.

At the same time I am protesting the christmas decorations already prominently displayed at every god damn store I go in. November is for thanksgiving, and I am thankful for pussy.

I have a special christmas avatar in the works but you will have to wait for black friday. Unlike walfuckingmart, I celebrate thanksgiving.

I nominate Fawn for best moderator as she is apparently the only one with the balls to call out a troll Certainly not implying Fawn has balls, but you know what I mean.
Damn, man you made me snort out my Scotch and water, I though the long legged one had gone to the Plastic Surgeon, that would be the end of Jack. BTW I do agree, The Women in Full is fearless.

"I nominate Fawn for best moderator as she is apparently the only one with the balls to call out a troll Certainly not implying Fawn has balls, but you know what I mean"