Let me Get on my Soap Box for a Moment

When did this hobby become providers attacking providers. Heartless people and heartless actions. What happened to a community? Shouldnt we all be trying to work toward a common goal of safety and prosperity?

Just been reading a lot of negative posts lately and its made me miss the old days when people actually gave a fuck about others

That is all...

*steps down*

Thanks,
BA
Well even in the ASPD days there was some drama going on but not anywhere near what I see these days on Eccie. Unfortunately I think it is fallout from the way people are used to posting every thought, feeling, concern, gripe, etc on social media of which Eccie certainly is. Just my opinion...
Well even in the ASPD days there was some drama going on but not anywhere near what I see these days on Eccie. Unfortunately I think it is fallout from the way people are used to posting every thought, feeling, concern, gripe, etc on social media of which Eccie certainly is. Just my opinion... Originally Posted by MILFEater

Partially agree.... social avenues, even non-tech ones have always been places to share similar experiences, tell each other about ones day etc. The big difference is in the personalities today automatically assume people should or actually do give a fuck about their views or opinions.

Folks these days are displaying more and more narsasistic personality traits brought on by the current media and pop culture lexicons.

Then the anger , frustration and depression sets in when they finally realize the world really doesn't care who they are, what they are doing or what they think... and you get public and often violent results. Forum rages are a prime example
BA-- can you get back on the soapbox please..this time, without panties, and legs spread slightly apart! HEHE
ECCIE has definitely gone down hill in the 4 yrs I have been here. It's quite sad. The caliber of hobbyists and providers has been on a downhill slide for some time. Too bad there isn't a way to permanently rid our playground of the assholes, drama llamas & pot stirrers. Yes, it's the Internet and people love to have an alter ego behind a computer screen/keyboard. Why be an asshole? It makes no sense to me.
BA-- can you get back on the soapbox please..this time, without panties, and legs spread slightly apart! HEHE Originally Posted by Falcon58

Hehe...you are distracting me
ECCIE has definitely gone down hill in the 4 yrs I have been here. It's quite sad. The caliber of hobbyists and providers has been on a downhill slide for some time. Too bad there isn't a way to permanently rid our playgrounf of the assholes, drama lamas & pot stirrers. Yes, it's the Internet and people love to have an alter ego behind a computer screen/keyboard. Why be an asshole? It makes no sense to me. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Exactly...I dont get the need for it.
  • NYr
  • 12-30-2015, 07:36 AM
Well even in the ASPD days there was some drama going on but not anywhere near what I see these days on Eccie. Unfortunately I think it is fallout from the way people are used to posting every thought, feeling, concern, gripe, etc on social media of which Eccie certainly is. Just my opinion... Originally Posted by MILFEater
I think it is more of a generational thing. I look at how my nieces and nephews post everything in social media.

just a natural carry over to any social grouping, as you state
Honestly I think it's just a few that take this forum waaay too seriously. The majority just sit back and get on with fucking/sucking while making fun of the virtual slap-fighters.
ECCIE has definitely gone down hill in the 4 yrs I have been here. It's quite sad. The caliber of hobbyists and providers has been on a downhill slide for some time. Too bad there isn't a way to permanently rid our playground of the assholes, drama llamas & pot stirrers. Yes, it's the Internet and people love to have an alter ego behind a computer screen/keyboard. Why be an asshole? It makes no sense to me. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

There are still some great hobbyists around.... ijs
There are still some great hobbyists around.... ijs Originally Posted by SNL9933
Yes, there are and you are one of them. There are some great ladies too, but as a whole there is a lot left to be desired.

P.S.
Come say hi when you are back in town
ECCIE has definitely gone down hill in the 4 yrs I have been here. It's quite sad. The caliber of hobbyists and providers has been on a downhill slide for some time. Too bad there isn't a way to permanently rid our playground of the assholes, drama llamas & pot stirrers. Yes, it's the Internet and people love to have an alter ego behind a computer screen/keyboard. Why be an asshole? It makes no sense to me. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
That's why there are a lot of hobbyist and providers that do not participate on eccie my love. They use EROS, TER, p411 and date-check. When you ask them about eccie, drama is the common denominator for why they avoid it. Real life has enough drama. Why bring it to the hobby? smh

Thank you BA for reminding people, this should be fun. :-)
its made me miss the old days when people actually gave a fuck
BA Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
What? People were giving fucks away in the old days? SMH, late again.

BA-- can you get back on the soapbox please..this time, without panties, and legs spread slightly apart! HEHE Originally Posted by Falcon58
I second that motion!
I don't feel upset by it at all. Its just something I read and comment on and go about my day. I'm a productive member of society and a well structured person. This board is a very insignificant part of my life but I do find the banter entertaining. My real life is very low key and quiet. I guess I just don't see it the same way. To each their own. I think it's actually calmed down from a few years ago when I first joined. I remember there was quite a bit more trolling and driveby hatefulness.

Just my opinion and worth what you paid for it.
Didn't we just have this thread?

Edit: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1578645