Free STD testing at Medical City

I'm sure this has been posted before but repetition of something this valuable is worthwhile. Something called AHF, Aids Healthcare Foundation, does free AIDS and STD testing Monday 3-7 pm and Thursday 3-6 pm at Medical City, Building B suite 122.

I went there today and was in and out in one hour. It's first come first served so YMMV. They give you the HIV test result on the spot and take urine, blood and mouth swab for the rest, then notify of the results in a couple of days. They take privacy and confidentiality very seriously, and you can specify how you want to access your results.

I've been paying to get tested every 3 months for about $200 a pop, and Medical City is nearby, so decided to give it a try.

Having been around the Hobby for a number of years, I know that BBFS is not that uncommon. Yes, providers are generally selective and secretive about it--though these days some are quite open in their ads. Just know that if she (or he) does BBFS with you, they surely do it with others. Gonorrea certainly and other STDs can be transmitted through oral sex, so even if you never do BBFS, you are at risk to some degree and should be tested. We owe it to ourselves and each other to get STD testing done regularly.

One hour of your time. No cost. And you get extra horny when your results come back clean.
Nice share. Thanks!
Thanks for the information.
Thanks for the info!
Very good Info! Nice of you to share with everyone! Xoxoxxo
Thank you for sharing. Great info!
I sincerely appreciate this information. If you don't mind, I'd like to post it in the powder room for the local ladies there (a lot of us don't keep up with coed!).

Again, thanks.

Elisabeth
Nice to know. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for sharing. Lots of $ spent in this industry, but most missing the important part to make sure we are all safe.
https://www.healthvana.com/free-std-...x-75230-12364/

I have used this place as well and it certainly makes it easier to keep up on your testing. I will say they have limited hours and will ask for ID. They are only open a few hours two days a week.

Open Hours
Mon 03:00PM-07:00PM
Tues
Wed
Thurs 03:00PM-06:00PM
Fri
Sat
Sun
Sounds like a great place for a "meet and greet"
Sounds like a great place for a "meet and greet"
Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Lol. After we get tested, i want to set you up in the exam stirrups and go to town.