Is anyone surprised by our next president's New Year's greetings to the nation?

You'd think by now, Drumpf would have grown up a little.

But no. The "pivot" everybody still hopes for ain't coming.

What a mean spirited message to "his" people.

Just what we always wanted from our president.

Happy New Year to you. Friend or foe. I will not make excuses for this jerk. I will not stand silently by while he attacks the heart of our country.

But I will work and pray for our nation's success. Even if you won't.

LOVE!

http://nypost.com/2016/12/31/trump-t...-many-enemies/
Yep. He's establishing himself as the world's biggest asshole. And he hasn't even been inaugurated.
Yep. He's establishing himself as the world's biggest asshole. And he hasn't even been inaugurated. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He has a way to go until he catches you on that front. It's actually impossible.
Well we'll see if that works.
Lord knows, 8 yrs of the worlds biggest pussy didnt.
He has a way to go until he catches you on that front. It's actually impossible. Originally Posted by bambino
Well we'll see if that works.
Lord knows, 8 yrs of the worlds biggest pussy didnt. Originally Posted by knotty man
There's an old saying that "actions speak louder than words". I definitely don't like Trump's negative statements on various people and subjects but if he can come close to fulfilling the campaign promises he has made, he will be successful as POTUS.
Well we can all rejoice that his son in law will be on the job to keep him honest.

After all, Drumpf needs time to Tweet attack show biz stars who actually made it.
  • DSK
  • 01-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Well we can all rejoice that his son in law will be on the job to keep him honest.

After all, Drumpf needs time to Tweet attack show biz stars who actually made it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump had an award winning show and made millions in television.

He also won awards individually.
Trump is the only politician who understands social media that the absolutely stupid way it works. His son in law put him onto Twitter and other idiotic social media accounts and tells him how to use it and what to say. I wouldn't be surprised it he is actually writing them. But it works because the American public is now a bunch of morons and Trump knows how to use them.