My review.

To all hobbyist and providers of the eecie world. I would like to this time *to comment on a hobby's negative review. First and foremost, I want to apologize for the misunderstanding and or misconception of what actually took place during that client's session. I took ill during the session and was forced to discontinue activities during the session. I offered compensation for a better time but was disregarded due to the content of my clients character. Again, I apologize to whoever I may have unintentionally offended.

Thanks for reading - Angel Luv
So you took ill but kept his $160 bucks? You are f@#ked up girl. You got a lot to learn.
Angel Luv, I don't know you, nor have I met you. However, first impressions count! You only get one time to make a first impression. You had your opportunity and apparently blew it. There are alot of fine, understanding gentlemen on this board and I'm sure some will be willing to give it a second chance. However, we work had for our money and when we spend it, we wish to be entertained appropriately and want value for our money. Speaking for myself, if I have a wonderful time with a lady, I will definitely return for seconds. I know I will have a special time for my hard earned money. I do my research BEFORE I visit with a new lady. Bad reviews are a simple way for me eliminate potential partners. Keeping the return on investment potentially higher, hobby speaking. I'm sorry you had an off day, however your "off" day should absolutely not occur on your first review. I wish you luck and I hope you learn from your mistake. You have alot of wonderful ladies to gain information and business skills. I suggest you use them.
I was just going to say that.
I offered compensation for a better time but was disregarded due to the content of my clients character. Originally Posted by Angel Luv

what the fuck does that mean?
It means a lot of hobbyists just put a line through her name.
This one just went on the "NEVER...EVER SEE LIST w/pic attached.

Low class trashy move.
  • S-Man
  • 07-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Activities: None, was stated BBBJ+CIM in PM but at location advised that her friend who does the PMs is lying to everyone and that she doesn't do those. Originally Posted by JackDaniels
If she is not the person sending the PMs, how do we know she posted the thread?
Angel, I posted a honest review of our session, you had a chance in this thread to do the same, but that didn't happen. I am an overly polite person much my peril in these type of cases becuase I don't do alot of pushback and end up getting the short end of the stick.

If you want to say you were ill that is fine, but to say that you stopped during activities is not the case, as nothing every happened, which is kind of the point. As far as compensation, what exactly did you offer becuase all I remember was you telling me when the money hits your hand it is yours. I gave you a chance last night to do the right thing, I even told you that I would write the review of what happened and your only reply was I should do whatever I needed to.

Please don't lie on this board that my character had anything to do with this, I actually take great care to build my reputation, if I was of low character the night would of went differently. At the end of the day I took a cash loss, what you took was a hit to your reputation, please work on providing better sessions with other members to remedy this and not trying to shift any of the blame to me. We all have are off days, the trick is to move forward.
Read no further than, "...her friend who does the PM's."

R-U-N.
JackDaniels, great reply. Just the way to handle it unlike the OP.
Perhaps the person who responds to the young lady's PMs, and lies about services offered, wrote this response to a negative review.

"Once the money hits my hands" ... the flip side of that coin is that once the money leaves our hands we make the decision on who we will see in the future.
Interesting, the OP listed her "apology" at 2:45 today. Subsequently and interestingly, there was an stellar review about her posted at 5:45pm today. A gentleman with 2 posts and 2 reviews. What a coincidence. Just an observation.
Mighty fine coincidence indeed and the first provider reviewed no longer has a profile...