PLEASE don't FRICKEN schedule unless YOU know you can make it! Jeeeez!!!!!!

I am not one to rant, but my GOSH!!!

I have had within the last 4 HOURS, 3 scheduled dates cancel for one reason or another. It started this morning...I hauled butt to save one and I did..,,then cancel. Since then 2 MORE!

This has never happened to me. With P-411 being down for 2 day's and then these cancels, I want to cry! Not really cry, but say What the hell??

Sorry, but I had to get this off my chest.

I feel better now!
  • Trey
  • 10-17-2012, 01:47 PM
You should go back to Dallas.
  • mr666
  • 10-17-2012, 01:47 PM
Well there are things out there that cannot be controlled.
You sound like a ASS Trey.
That sucks...
Damn LL, if it were still baseball season, I'd take you to a game to relieve your pain. We'd have enough privacy in the Astro's stands, you could probably give me your spitball and get away with it....
A baseball game right now sounds awesome! Along with a Big O Beer too...and then a spit ball

XXOO
Sucks when it happens on either side I guess .
Yes...you are right. I didn't mean to rant on a post. I'm not really like that. I was just frustrated. I decided to open a bottle of Champagne I had, and all is good now. I have canceled on people before and know that it goes both ways.

I hope I didn'f offend anyone.

XXOOXXOO
No doubt it's frustrating , doubley so when you're away from home ! Good Luck with the rest .
It's funny cause.when she said " Your an ass trey". I had read it so fast that it sounded like she said" your an ash tray" and I was thinking why would she call him that, hmmm first time I've heard that insult, oh well
Yes...you are right. I didn't mean to rant on a post. I'm not really like that. I was just frustrated. I decided to open a bottle of Champagne I had, and all is good now. I have canceled on people before and know that it goes both ways.

I hope I didn'f offend anyone.

XXOOXXOO Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee

You do know, there is a thread in this forum, for problems like yours?.... Sort of like the one you guys have up in Dallas.
You do know, Lookin for boobies....I really dont care. I'm sure you have posted YOUR problems where they dont belong or where others dont really give a crap either. Some of you rude guys make Houston look bad.
Oh, and by the way Mr. Boobies....You have been a member since August 2012 and have had 773 POSTS and ONLY 3 reviews....looks like you have ALOT of time on your hands and maybe, juuuust maybe have put a few of your so called post in the wrong forum. I've been a member since 2009 and have had 407 of which have been ads and not rants or stupid stuff. Just saying . It's hard to shut my mouth to guys like you who have been a member since 2012!!
These posts keep me laughing....i swear some of yall take this shit wayyyy to seriously. wow.