URL / Website: k-festival.net
City: Dallas suburb
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: ROP
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length, pulled up and then released
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Though not the same as pics, when she opened the door she was... stunning! Not Pn-star, but gorgeous wife-next-door beautiful! A sexy red dress, nice legs, pretty pedicure with smiley face toenails lol, all-natural Cs, very fit body but soft, and smooth supple skin. No tattoos, just those toenails jeje ;-) And a very, very pretty smile.
Recommendation: Yes
I like a nice pedicure on a girl.
It was a nice little detail, for sure. Among other things lol

I like a nice pedicure on a girl. Originally Posted by Heartside
I may need to see this girl when I am back in Dallas next week. I hope you guys don’t run her away.
Good catch! I too have noted that the clocks in the studio apartments are set at least 5-10 minutes fast.
Saw her last week. This review seems accurate to me. She really likes doogie. Thumbs up.
You know why almost all providers seem to like doggie? Because they don’t want to see our face, sad but true, it’s just a job for them to make living, so if they can get the job done without seeing all of us monger’s face, why not?
And that's why I use the mirror lol

You know why almost all providers seem to like doggie? Because they don’t want to see our face, sad but true, it’s just a job for them to make living, so if they can get the job done without seeing all of us monger’s face, why not? Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Oh it's accurate brah, and I'm going back lol. I did forget about the music tho. She played Korean music on her phone. Not k-pop but more like romantic adult contemporary Korean music lol.

Saw her last week. This review seems accurate to me. She really likes doogie. Thumbs up. Originally Posted by White Tiger
The Clocks are set ahead in all business's that have clocks visibible to the customers. Except medical offices, they just dont give a rats ass.
  • Aoi
  • 08-10-2021, 03:11 PM
I’ve seen cat a few times OTC. She is so nice

Also, doctors office wait is an average of 30 minutes, go in and they just tell you to take ibuprofen