Best Of The Best

I have enjoyed being a Hobbyist for a few years now. I just want to acknowlege a few of the ladies that have been special for me. It has been a good year and they all have provided great times for me. They are arranged by alphabet, not by ranking.

1. Laura Garza
2. Miranda
3. Veronica Peach

Thanks, Ladies, and keep up the good work!!!
  • bbkid
  • 12-19-2012, 06:42 AM
That's a mighty fine line up, sir. Those three are, indeed, great!!!
Nice! I'm sure they'll be happy to see appreciation...
  • Molay
  • 12-19-2012, 09:08 AM
Exceptional line up.....
The thing that makes a provider really great to me is her ability and willingness to go at it intensely for a solid hour (or more) and be into it as much as I am. I love marathon oral, multiple position FS, and whatever else they like to truely enjoy a session, ending with both bodies collapsed in an exhausted heap....your list hits two of my top three, Veronica and Miranda, and I just found out today that YummyMarie rounds out my top three in no particular order. I haven't had the pleasure of Ms. Garza, but she must be great.
YummyMarie, Monica4U and Kammye are also up there as well. I have only seen each of them once, so my original list is only ladies I have been pleasured by many times.
I am humbled....okay...not really...my ego is growing at an exponential rate...but yes...totally flattered...LOL

Kisses

Marie