Things I have learned....

I wanted to take a moment to share some things that may help people that are new to the site. Some of these things may not be on your list but, I hope that some find them useful.

General Tips
1. Get verified and stick with those who are verified. P411 is your friend. Makes things easy for everyone
2. Trust your gut. It something feels wrong, run
Find a mentor…someone who knows the lay of the land and can help you through it
3. Never NCNS, have the courtesy to at least cancel with some notice.
4. The company you keep is a reflection of who you are
5. Never throw stones….we all live in glass houses

For the Guys
1. Nothing wrong with bringing a gift. It is the little things that a big difference
2. You want her to act like your girlfriend? Then treat her like your girlfriend
3. Bragging about your conquests is not as romantic as you think to future ladies you would like to see... Would you like to know how many men they have been with?
4. Learn to keep a secret. If you share everything with the guys, she may no longer share something special with you.

For the Ladies
1. Please, for me..smile in your pics…it makes a big difference
2. The more drama…the less attractive
3. BTW…spread eagle, up close and personal kitty shots….not as pretty as you think
4. If you are not into the date…at least do a good job of pretending

Couple of people I wanted to mention (Some I met, some I chatted with, some I do not really know)

Best Marketing – Adriana Paige, gorgeous too
Smartest Lady I know (In or out of the hobby) – Genesis Nicole, I truly believe she can do anything
Most Amazing Eyes – Betty Wow, last name is perfect for her
Best Smile – Chislaine, classy lady..total package
Drop Dead Gorgeous – Macy Manning, When I saw her picture…my jaw actually dropped
Makes me drool with just pictures – Chrissy, with the boots…my heart races
The fellas that have helped me navigate this place – Bamatide, NTX972 and easye (you got great taste my friend)
Best eye for a pretty woman – Ms Bri…she is awesome
Hats off to the mods…thankless job…no pay and high drama

There are a ton of others I would like to mention but, the list would be too long

Final Thought
I know what this site is and what it is for but, that does not mean I will call people hooktard or modtard or even fucktard. I will treat whomever I meet with the respect that they deserve. And yes, they deserve respect unless that act a fool and bring the drama. I make it a point to do everything I can to make sure my date has as much or more fun than I do. I do not do reviews because I was taught that what happens between 2 people should stay between 2 people. Yes, I have given ladies gifts with no thought of anything in return. I am a fat, ugly, 7 out of 10 guy that still believes the best in people.
If you have more suggestions…I hope you add them…If you what to take a shot at me for the list..it is ok, I can take a hit and not cry.

PS – My spelling sucks so please excuse me
Respect is earned...not guaranteed until lost...
What a wanker.
with a bunch of stuff he said, so what EXACTLY makes anything he wrote equate to "wanking"?...ijs

What a wanker. Originally Posted by NorthWood
with a bunch of stuff he said, so what EXACTLY makes anything he wrote equate to "wanking"?...ijs Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
Because anyone with a shred of sense knows every bit of the stuff he said that makes sense (and as Wakeup pointed out, not all of it does) without it being written out like that.

The post is essentially a client threAD.

The post is pure-d wanking; thus he is a wanker.
fucktard, you are excused
So sayeth the Fucking Prophet ....
Thank you Sofia...glad you agree.

I will be happy to take the title of wanker but, I was just trying to help people new to this. If it help, then I am happy. If people disagree, that is ok. This site is all about choices and decisions...they are welcome to do as they please.