Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Hj biting my nipples daty spit in my mouth. Bbfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice body cute belly c cup chest
Recommendation: Yes
Arlac just came out of the wilderness!!!! It’s been years. Any link Brah?
holy shit it is Arlac. Welcome to the party.
Omg Arlac!!
The same Arlac that would spend an hour on a bus to see a provider five minutes away? Or, is it just the ghost of Christmas Past? Welcome back, I’ll err on the side of it being Arlac.
Cause if it isn’t the flogging will take care of itself. And arlac would most likely enjoy it so it’s a no lose stance.
Welcome back to the board!
So as long as I been seeing her ads, on all the different sites, how is there only 2 reviews of her on here? Are there some under another name or number I'm missing? Pretty sure she's gone by Tayler blue eyes and like savanna something but I've tried several times to find mor info on her
So as long as I been seeing her ads, on all the different sites, how is there only 2 reviews of her on here? Are there some under another name or number I'm missing? Pretty sure she's gone by Tayler blue eyes and like savanna something but I've tried several times to find mor info on her Originally Posted by Wetnwild6969
I reviewed her a couple times, under the title Taylor, and then Double Trouble. All in I've seen her probably 5 times and each time has been ok if not great
I reviewed her a couple times, under the title Taylor, and then Double Trouble. All in I've seen her probably 5 times and each time has been ok if not great Originally Posted by digits630
Appreciate the info, thank you.
So as long as I been seeing her ads, on all the different sites, how is there only 2 reviews of her on here? Are there some under another name or number I'm missing? Pretty sure she's gone by Tayler blue eyes and like savanna something but I've tried several times to find mor info on her Originally Posted by Wetnwild6969
You're on the right track. Blue-eyed Taylor, Taylor Amore, Savannah, Savannah Rose. Double Trouble is newer. She's gone through a pile of roommates and duo partners over the years. Used to have 2 or 3 different concurrent Tryst accounts at one point.
Def saw her on tryst...the thing that made me not see her previously is I was at work, texted her for rates, she took 3 hrs ro reply back at which point I was busy, then when I didn't reply back to her in 5 min she started blowing me up bitching why am I wasting her time if I'm not going to answer her back...and then there's the revolving 7 different girls using her "magic mouth" ad on stg
You're assuming you're talking to her and not her "cousin"
I forgot about Savannah Leah, but see it got attached to the bottom for additional encounters.
Arlac just came out of the wilderness!!!! It’s been years. Any link Brah? Originally Posted by bambino
How are you