Encounter: Penn Hills pleasingly plump

User ID: n/a
Date: 10/15/23
Name: Ash
Phone: 412-728-2102
Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pitts...-/473305230207
City: Pittsburgh Penn Hills
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Off Rodi
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, Titty play/sucking, CFS mish, doggy, Facefucking
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long past shoulders, Dyed Red
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute face, nice rack, chubby but her tits and face make up for it.
Recommendation: Yes
Well done Sir ....well done .
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

There are a few girls out there that have been reported as cash and dash as an example, but with me I give them honesty and it goes a long way. One girl as an example is Star in Penn Hills, she's terrible to clients, cash n dash, rob you etc, but I have known her a long time and I'm up front with her so her service is great towards me.

I'll tell a provider the truth and they can roll with it or not, there's no sugar coating why we hobby and for me what I'm looking for in a girl so I'm respectfully honest to all of them and it has worked to my advantage several times over.
Your a lucky man. She’s been ripping people off for years
There are a few girls out there that have been reported as cash and dash as an example, but with me I give them honesty and it goes a long way. One girl as an example is Star in Penn Hills, she's terrible to clients, cash n dash, rob you etc, but I have known her a long time and I'm up front with her so her service is great towards me.

I'll tell a provider the truth and they can roll with it or not, there's no sugar coating why we hobby and for me what I'm looking for in a girl so I'm respectfully honest to all of them and it has worked to my advantage several times over. Originally Posted by moncho

A couple of years ago, Star and Amanda had an ad together I reached out to ask about a duo. I ended up not booking. A week later, they texted me back all but begging to meet up. With the cash and dash allegations, it scared me off.
I did star years ago before she started on this “career”. Wasn’t a bad lay but I wouldn’t touch her now
Lucky I am, I'm up front with these girls and I guess street smart. I suppose they like what they see and how I handle them so I've never had problems.
I’m glad you had a good experience, moncho, but I’m unclear what you mean by being honest and up front with these girls? I mean, every girl I’ve ever seen knows exactly why I’m there, there’s no confusion, and I’m not hiding anything.
I’m glad you had a good experience, moncho, but I’m unclear what you mean by being honest and up front with these girls? I mean, every girl I’ve ever seen knows exactly why I’m there, there’s no confusion, and I’m not hiding anything. Originally Posted by snoopy75