Want to take the wife to a club.....

Don't care if it is in Dallas of Ft Worth.

Where is the best place to take her for her introduction to strip clubbing?
It depends on what you're looking for. If you just want good food and drink and to look at the scenery, try the lodge. If you want activities (and aren't independently wealthy with an unlimited budget) then it's probably somewhere else, most likely BDD, one of the Bucks clubs or maybe Men's club. BDD is the only one I can vouch for because most of the time that's where I go.

If you can be more specific about how you want the evening to go, some other guys may jump in with more specific suggestions.
Definitely The Lodge.
Minimum goal is for her to get some lap dances and tease the hell out of me, so when we leave I get the "drive home" tease until the release.
Maximum goal, we get one to leave with us.

Not really counting on the Max, but one never eliminates their options.

And certainly first the first time, I would be happy with the show and taking it out on wifey when we get home.....

But she is picky and likes attractive women, more Jessa Rhodes, Madison Ivy and Mia Malkova, if you get the gist.
me and the wife play at Bucks FTW all the time.. I highly recommend
It depends on what you're looking for. If you just want good food and drink and to look at the scenery, try the lodge. If you want activities (and aren't independently wealthy with an unlimited budget) then it's probably somewhere else, most likely BDD, one of the Bucks clubs or maybe Men's club. BDD is the only one I can vouch for because most of the time that's where I go.

If you can be more specific about how you want the evening to go, some other guys may jump in with more specific suggestions. Originally Posted by billw1032
Forgive the ignorance- BDD?
Forgive the ignorance- BDD? Originally Posted by ducati1964
Baby Dolls Dallas.

May I ask, how much experience do you have in the DFW strip club scene? No offense intended and I could always be wrong, but it sounds like it may not be a lot. If that's the case, caution is advised. Remember, you are surrounded by ladies who are highly skilled at separating guys from their money, and it's easy to get scammed. Also, I usually advise guys not to expect the world's best experience to fall in their lap (so to speak) on the first visit. It's more than just possible that you and the wife may head home after a crummy (and possibly embarrassing) experience rather than the ideal scenario you're looking for. I'd strongly suggest a few solo trips first if that's the case. Again, I apologize if you're an experienced club goer and I've read this wrong, but I just want to caution you to be careful and not have unrealistic expectations.
LOL

No really, thank you.
Lived in Dallas since 1988, back when Million Dollar Saloon was all the rage, Babydolls was at across from Flag Pole hill, The Fair, Caligula's, and Penthouse Key Club.

I knew how to keep my money in my pocket, and usually had better luck with the waitresses than the dancers.

But, that is why I posted here, because it has been a decade or so since being in one, and several of these no longer exist, and certainly I never took my woman with me to any of the establishments.

THAT is indeed, why I was asking, was, I was always used to being solo. I knew the advice here would be solid.

I am going to show her, what I learned back in the day, how to fish out the sharks, and how to work the girls without losing a paycheck.

Thanks, truly!
Yeah, Million Dollar Saloon was my first Dallas club after moving here. Kinda miss it. I was scared to death when I first went into BDD, and now it seems like a second home.

OK, sounds like you got this. Have fun!
How is Bucks FTW on a Sunday night after the cowboys game? We will be in Arlington hotel Sunday Dec 9. Need some evening entertainment before going home in the morning.
for the Tarrant county people its tough to beat BucksFW. I live in Arlington and its worth the drive
My first SC experience with the SO she asked “who’s The prettiest girl in here.” I didn’t realize it was a trap. If she asks the answer is “you are babe!”
Men's. Baby dolls Lodge.
LOL

No really, thank you.
Lived in Dallas since 1988, back when Million Dollar Saloon was all the rage, Babydolls was at across from Flag Pole hill, The Fair, Caligula's, and Penthouse Key Club.

I knew how to keep my money in my pocket, and usually had better luck with the waitresses than the dancers.

But, that is why I posted here, because it has been a decade or so since being in one, and several of these no longer exist, and certainly I never took my woman with me to any of the establishments.

THAT is indeed, why I was asking, was, I was always used to being solo. I knew the advice here would be solid.

I am going to show her, what I learned back in the day, how to fish out the sharks, and how to work the girls without losing a paycheck.

Thanks, truly! Originally Posted by ducati1964

Baby Dolls wasn’t across from Flagpole Hill. It was on Northwest Highway and Webb Chapel. PT’s was across from flagpole hill
Lodge