Why Are we Paying for Pussy!

• sexme
  • 06-22-2013, 08:34 AM
WOW, I have been wondering why so many of us are paying for some pussy that we could eventually get for free if we just take the time to meet people. Houston is one of the largest cities in the world, and you mean to tell me we can't find someone that would give us a good BBBJ, CIM, a little Greek!

I saw a provider the other day and the first question she asked is why was I here? She said you are a nice looking man and in pretty good shape. As of matter of fact when I was waiting in the room two other ladies came in to see me, smiled and walked out.

It just made me think when I was driving off with 200.00 dollars less in my wallet and trying to figure out what I have to cut back on before my next pay check to make the ends meet!

Why have I been paying for something that they got for free and I can get for free!! Makes no sense......................... ....................
There is no such thing as "free" pussy.
lazy,
paying for pussy is an easy exit strategy (your time is up),
time constraints from real life,

the list goes on.
  • AAG
  • 06-22-2013, 09:20 AM
I pay for them to leave.

Also you know what you get going in....meeting and dating women is an unknown and can cost a little too.
Less hassle if your married or in a relationship. Pay, f*ck, and go! You also pay for what you cant get at home, how many wives or GF's will let you do certain things or dress in certain ways without looking at you sideways. Most of us can get pussy without paying for it, but reality is you're paying for more than just "pussy", your paying for a hassle free service! Enjoy !!
  • sexme
  • 06-22-2013, 12:17 PM
You guys are correct! 100%
I pay for it because I am 68 plus in age and am not about to go hang out at bars and night clubs, playing the role, and expecting that some great looking babe would rather hook up with me for some kinky, sexual fun instead of with a guy in his 20s to 40s! I think I am in great shape, virile and not homely by any means but I have no illusions that a girl like Jade (the 26 year hot lynx who is my Avatar) would have anything to do with me if I could not cover her $250 fee......for time and companionship only, of course!).
If you have to worry about making "ends meet" then you shouldn't be hobbying. After all paying for pussy is a luxury not a right! Maybe you should put this in co-ed
Nothing is FREE
You pay for it no matter what
You pay much more when you are married and don't have much of a menu
Getting to know you means how much money you got
I would explain it to you but you more than likely would not understand.
I was married to my High School sweetheart and never paid for pussy.
Then the divorce... 27 years of marriage and she took most everything that wasn't tied down. So, in hindsight, I paid over 20k per year for pussy. That isn't counting her housing, food and entertainment, health care, insurance and vacations for 27 years.
After her I dated in the "real world" for 3 years.

Drama, jealousy, expensive dates, flowers, hotels, vacations...

So why do I pay for a provider's time?
Less drama
No one gets hurt feelings when I don't call
I am not being asked where I am all the time
It's cheaper than free pussy
I'm 52 years old, and I'm fortunate that I have more money than I have time. And at the risk of sounding arrogant, I'm very fit, and have no problem getting women many years younger than myself. I just don't want to be bothered with the hunt. Occasionally I will have a woman practically throw herself at me, when that happens, naturally, I capitalize on it. But, as far as hanging out in night clubs looking for pussy, no thanks. Much easier to grab the lap top and find exactly what I want with no hassles of taking them to dinner. I'm also very blessed that I have a few female friends with benefits. At my age, (52) I have met a number of women like myself that have been through one or two divorces, reestablished themselves financially, and don't want to risk it all in another potential divorce. Sometimes I call them, sometimes they call me. Either way, it is good for both of us.
I wonder that too. I mean I'm not bad looking but free pussy and pay pussy are pretty much the same in the end; you get pussy, you get pleasure and that's it. Paying pussy is a quick go for hot chicks in here. Getting pussy for free you have to have time and effect to find a girl, pay for dinner, movies, bar tabs, gas money as you most likely going to pick her up and hotel fees. Pay for pussy is either go to her incall, just pay fee, have fun and that's it. I get free pussy and pay pussy, But I still ask myself 'why'
You are ultimately going to have to pay less to a professional than to a SO. As a single dude who has been in the dating scene for three years, it's much more cost and time effective.
when compensating a provider for "sensual favors", you are actually avoiding, mitigating or deferring the ancillary and actual costs of "owned pussy"
if it floats, flies or fucks, it is ultimately more economical to rent, than to own.