Does this seem strange?

I just pm'd a verified provider. Her response was simply ill need your name phone # and email address. Kind of struck me as odd also this provider is "verified" but has no reviews? Anybody had something like this pop up before?
Email address??? Yep, that's strange.

Who's the provider??
Stay Away from that!
If anything is out of the ordinary, I pass. I let some one with bigger nuts than mine toftt and report back.
Glad I'm not alone on that feeling. When dorthy_monroe wanted my email before even a hi how are you. Why not a face pic too? How does a provider get verified w out a review being posted?
Not all that complicated. I may want to verify a lady but don't want to post a review . This will give her a verified status but apparently not a right to post pics the way way the rules are now, to her show case except for the main ,avatar one.
The real name is kind of tricky because it is your security VS. hers . The phone number , even if it is just hobby phone, will eventually be revealed because you can't see her without calling her to find out where she is .
I don't know what the big deal is about email . Make a hobby email as you should in the first place. You can't send her smoke signal.
She should just join P411 with some help from others and make it easier on herself.
Just get P411 and contact her there
I just need it for screening
Soulmanike you know I have strict screening
If a gentleman has no reviews and few posts on ECCIE, but especially if he has no references and joined recently, I require the same info to do a little discreet research online. He's just the same as any fellow who contacts me off BP until he has a wee bit of history behind him here or a P411 ID with at least one okay from a well-known provider.

However, I ask politely with a touch of humor. Most guys get a grin out of how I phrase my request. Plus, I've been around long enough to have earned a trustworthy reputation. It's hard for new ladies who also haven't established history yet. It does makes a provider feel more comfortable if you send a pm AND an email.

I probably wouldn't have asked you for an email addy, cowboyking. A little research would have revealed those 6 reviews, and I bet you have an ample number of ladies willing to vouch for you beyond that. Still would want the phone number, however.
Yes, I know you do.........She is legit.
She is legit.........and the only reason you get that bone is she posted in this threAD.
I do the same thing.
She asked for your name and contact information. Doesn't seem like a big deal especially since her showcase tells you that she will ask for that information. However, even though I have a hobby phone and email, I would not provide that information through PM. I would use P411 or email her.

I do agree that it's nice to at least get a "hi" as part of a provider's initial response.
This ones easy: get a name, get a hobby phone, get a hobby email address, join P411 and go have some fun.