how do you determine......do the laides posts really influence you?

Hey guys.....

Okay I have been reading some posts and a question came to mind.
Do the ladies that post on the board effect you when you are making your mind up about seeing them or not?

In my opinion some posts are so retarded or self centered its laughable but ridiculous at the same time.
I ask b/c sometimes I am reading and a few and I do mean a FEW take my breath away.
Intellect and well spoken ladies blow my mind. (all about discussion and the topic at hand)
I can admit I have 3 hobby crushes on the board when it comes down to posts.
I will also admit some ladies look the part but when reading their posts it ruins it for ME.

So I wonder does this happen to you guys as well? Its kinda like meeting you r dream girl/guy in the looks department but then they open their mouth and shit falls out then you instantly are turned off........

I don't know.....Personally if you are awesome and well.....Greatness people will see that. If your posts are self absorbed as if trying to be convincing, it just seems like your selling bs as well as if trying to convince yourself not just others. (to me) Not just that but sound so.......well you fill in the blank.

Like I said this was a thought that came to mind. Share yours????

Ps. Ladies this was not me shooting slugs this is just me being me asking a question. There are A LOT of ladies that don't post on the reg that are SOOOOO fuckable and give me wet dreams as well!

Ladies I am asking the guys if it effects their decision but please join and make this interesting.
Seems a short list post all the time while the vast majority post nothing but an ad. I would love it if more ladies would post, and yes it would impact my decision. However, since how well spoken a lady is ranks far down what I want in a session, not posting does no harm. Now take someone like you, maybe CFE, Yummy Marie, a few others, I would love a lunch/dinner date before a session to allow for discussion time, but not so much that I would drop an additional chunk of cash for the talking time.
I feel must the same way. Some GPS ladies really show their ass, and not in a good way, and I am so turned off I am happy to take them off the list.

And some ladies make some very wise statements and makes me want to take a closer look at their profile.

I can also say, sadly, there are substantially more of the former then the later.

So ladies, keep those posts coming!
  • BDD
  • 08-15-2013, 06:08 PM
ATF,

I will be honest in my response. You posted on BP a long time ago. Then I found you on ECCIE. The visual of your unique tattoo intrigued me. We talked about screening. I saw a newbie friendly friend of yours to get an in. I figured it would be a once or twice thing and then done. The first time was so easy, because you made it so. What you call "chemistry" was there.

I keep coming back not because of your superb skills, which are truly amazing, but because of the stimulating and exciting conversations we have had.

Visual got me to show up. Your intellect and the laughs we share keep me coming back to drink of your fountain.

BDD
I'm sure board personas effect one's decision to an extent...And it does work both ways, as there are several people on here who couldn't pay me enough to see them...I do, however, think it's a good thing to be yourself on here rather than creating a board persona. My personality on here is just as it is in person, and I'd rather a potential client know my personality before making the choice to see me. If your personality 'clicks' with someone, the session will be much more pleasurable in my opinion.

I prefer there to be no false pre-tenses, what you see is what you get, so to speak. I appreciate that there are guys who wouldn't want to see me simply from the things I post, and I'm completely okay with that because I'd rather have a session with someone who gets my sarcastic humour & mad personality rather than someone dull and boring.
I'm sure board personas effect one's decision to an extent...And it does work both ways, as there are several people on here who couldn't pay me enough to see them...I do, however, think it's a good thing to be yourself on here rather than creating a board persona. My personality on here is just as it is in person, and I'd rather a potential client know my personality before making the choice to see me. If your personality 'clicks' with someone, the session will be much more pleasurable in my opinion.

I prefer there to be no false pre-tenses, what you see is what you get, so to speak. I appreciate that there are guys who wouldn't want to see me simply from the things I post, and I'm completely okay with that because I'd rather have a session with someone who gets my sarcastic humour & mad personality rather than someone dull and boring. Originally Posted by Valerie
I agree 100% I love when a guy sends a pm with the title of my thread or a post I made in a thread while trying to make an appointment.
That means he knows what to expect, what you see is exactly what they get/got.... The mesh of personalities is so important when it comes down to it at the end of the day.
Valerie - I think your wit and sarcastic personality is incredibly sexy.
Valerie - I think your wit and sarcastic personality is incredibly sexy. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Why thank you..
Seems a short list post all the time while the vast majority post nothing but an ad. I would love it if more ladies would post, and yes it would impact my decision. However, since how well spoken a lady is ranks far down what I want in a session, not posting does no harm. Now take someone like you, maybe CFE, Yummy Marie, a few others, I would love a lunch/dinner date before a session to allow for discussion time, but not so much that I would drop an additional chunk of cash for the talking time. Originally Posted by tbone77494

Absolutely. Posts give you some insight into personality and potential for good chemistry. Often, someone that I had not considered before posts something that catches my attention and I take a closer look.

I like to start threads geared towards getting ladies to comment for just that reason.
posts are useful for weeding out the crazy and the drama queens,

A few girls have posted some things that were very slutty and that made me want to call them.
Im a newb to the board, but even in the short time I've been here I can say there are people I would definitely like to see based on their posts and people I would have seen that I don't want anything to do with at all... I play with my SO so it also helps us know from posts who might be fun for us to see in future..
Im a newb to the board, but even in the short time I've been here I can say there are people I would definitely like to see based on their posts and people I would have seen that I don't want anything to do with at all... I play with my SO so it also helps us know from posts who might be fun for us to see in future.. Originally Posted by makingfriends
Newb no newb everyone's opinion counts......(in my book)
So Hun, u taking appts?? Missing you as I'm sure many fellas are. Hope all is well
Newb no newb everyone's opinion counts......(in my book) Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
thanks hun thats very sweet