Bills are Fucking Losers

Why is Nathan Peterman still in the NFL
Because he stands for the national anthem. And the front office is afraid of losing ticket sales if they sign some guy who is blacklisted.
I am in no way a Nathan Peterman fan. But the game was lost on the pass interference penalty, not on the interception he threw.
Who are the Bills?

I couldn't resist.
The game was obviously lost because Nate Peterman is who we know he is, an young,inept quarterback who panics under pressure. McDermott better unleash his wagon from this guy if he values this team and his head coaching career. I’ve seen enough of the Peterman Project, move on from this kid.
Time for Tebow
Probably could win with Tebow
Just saw Colin Cowherd's take on Peterman LMFAO
I am in no way a Nathan Peterman fan. But the game was lost on the pass interference penalty, not on the interception he threw. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
The game was given to the Texans on the pass interference penalty. Petermen gift wrapped it.
For all the Peterman lovers, jump for joy because he might start against the Bears,hiphipharay! I think that I’ll fast the night before so I don’t stain my furniture be cause I know Peterman will cause that type of feeling. Why o why did I become a Bills fan? I’m in it till the end,GoBills
Hope, always hope. He can run the team OK if he gets good play calling from coaches, which didnt happen in the opener and hope he doesnt force the ball!!
Typical season
There's always Ed Rutkowski.
Why is Nathan Peterman still in the NFL Originally Posted by joelove69
You mean the guy from Seinfeld??
Attached Images File Type: jpg Apeterman.jpg (51.3 KB, 135 views)
There's a reason Alabama's offense looks good this year.
Fire the offensive coordinator
There's a reason Alabama's offense looks good this year.
Fire the offensive coordinator