Iran shoots down American drone in international airspace, US official confirms

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Between your ears, but that's about the only place.

He "pulled back NOTHING" ... BUT to continue giving you yet another opportunity to look silly, if not totally ignorant, just exactly what did Trump "pull back" ... you know, what person or object did he have "pull back"?

We'll leave "back down" for another day of grade school learning for you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He gave the go ahead to strike back at Iran and then at the last minute "Pulled Back" you can choose to ignore that fact but then that would only make YOU the IGNORant one now wouldn't it.
The monster hit a nerve in you.

'MURICA!
Backing down is when you draw a red line in the sand, people die, and you pretend that the world didn't hear you say it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I agree. Obama should have never made the "Red Line" comment. I'm not going to try and defend that, unlike the blind & ignorant Trump supporters, that's the difference. Trump backed down period end of story.

'MURICA! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Yep, it's not hard to do. They will never admit that this man is not perfect and goes back on something he says he would do. They will never admit when he makes himself look like the fool he is. All they can do is throw out the childish insults.

Trump gave the go ahead to strike back at Iran and then "Pulled Back."

Yep, it's not hard to do. They will never admit that this man is not perfect. They will never admit when he makes himself look like the fool he is. All they can do is throw out the childish insults.
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Odumbo's boy Gruber said Odumbo depended on stupid Odumbo minions to pass Odumbocare. Republicans didn't vote for Odumbo's POS bill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hVd2os24rE
Fox. Right.
Fox. Right. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

where is your favorite "unbiased" source?

Fox. Right. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Gruber worked for Odumbo, not FOX.

And hildebeest likes her minions "ignorant", "unaware and compliant".

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23769

'MURICA! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

oh he hit a nerve alright ...

I agree. Obama should have never made the "Red Line" comment. I'm not going to try and defend that, unlike the blind & ignorant Trump supporters, that's the difference. Trump backed down period end of story. Originally Posted by Little Monster
If calling off the strike after learning there would be unnecessary collateral damage of up to 150 people in Iran over an unmanned drone is backing down, then hell yes, Trump did the right thing.
  • oeb11
  • 06-21-2019, 07:01 PM
The DPST LM is critical of Trump for not bombing Iran
And would have been critical of Trump if he did authorize and carry out a military a bombing of Iran in response.
The pattern is evident to all - No matter what course Trump takes - it is the wrong course to the DPST minions and their lock-step doctrine.

Hypocrisy on display
Obama would be eligible for another Nobel Peace Prize for the same conduct - according to DPST standards.
If calling off the strike after learning there would be unnecessary collateral damage of up to 150 people in Iran over an unmanned drone is backing down, then hell yes, Trump did the right thing. Originally Posted by eccielover
We owe Iran more than a tweak on the nose. Which what this strike would have been. They took hostages in the 70’s, killled 200 marines in 1983. And thousands of Americans over the years. This would have amounted to nothing. Crank up the sanctions and let them go broke. They wouldn’t be able to fund a war. And if they do something really stupid in the meantime, go Desert Storm on them. It would be over in a month.