Best head game

Analeese, Laura Lynn, Dubielicious, Brook Doll, Just Jackie, Sexy Kim, Imthatgirl - all “got game”. Some better than others; yet, each unique and wonderful - all superb.

Who, in your opinion, has the best head game?
Ladies, feel free to chime in and toot your own horn.
Thx hun. Gotta love a good head doctor!
Toot TOOT <<< let me blow you horn ..
Analeese, Laura Lynn, Dubielicious, Brook Doll, Just Jackie, Sexy Kim, Imthatgirl - all “got game”. Some better than others; yet, each unique and wonderful - all superb.

Ladies, feel free to chime in and toot your own horn. Originally Posted by defleppard
Ty so much for the mention....
On tour right now but I’ll return Monday for sure...and ready for some action
I thank you!!
That sure is sweet

I am here totally
to please youuu
Orrr tease ya...
He he

I had to go down south for a bit
I'll be back soon enough though

In the Middles of Summer
I celebrate my revolution
around this earth.
I tend to be by the ocean
When that happens
i just gusshhh

And now:
August birthday boys
Come for your birth¥date with me
I'll give you an hour
To celebrate back with you!

Thumb sucking
August babies are the best
Wouldn't you agree???
Would be me

Ladies, feel free to chime in and toot your own horn. Originally Posted by defleppard
+1 to Analeese and imthatgirl. Outstanding! Secret Baby, Nina the D*cknapper, JanaeLove, Mndimorgan, Remy Amor, and Brook Cumings all have great skills.
Hey Hun, I'm your gal. ;-)

Thank you for the shout out. I certainly love to please
Exotic_Gem is absolutely spectacular. JanaeLove’s technique is unreal, as well. Goodness she’s on another level. Both display genuine passion, if it wasn’t, I was fooled. Didn’t change a thing, though.
+1 to Analeese and imthatgirl. Outstanding! Secret Baby, Nina the D*cknapper, JanaeLove, Mndimorgan, Remy Amor, and Brook Cumings all have great skills. Originally Posted by RufusXavier
Thank you baby...i just love using my mouth to please
I think you need to come see me
Head doctor right here babe !
You Dallas guys are lucky as F!
I definitely consider myself a head therapist