Foot fetish

So me personally, I love sexy feet. Are there any ladies that really enjoy a man playing with their feet?? Tell me what you like most, or dislike most! Pics and comments are welcome!
Damn, no one?
I love my feet played with... play away lol! Rub, lick, suck... caress... play away by all means lol
So me personally, I love sexy feet. Are there any ladies that really enjoy a man playing with their feet?? Tell me what you like most, or dislike most! Pics and comments are welcome! Originally Posted by Theone15420
I have always loved having my feet played with! I have a few clients that are into feet and “foot jobs” and it’s so much fun. I like having my feet rubbed and my toes sucked! And especially the “foot jobs”!
I’m the best #footfetishqueen
I'm with you, I'm here strictly for foot fun. Would love it if the women would post a pic of their feet in the showcases!
Candles with a wooden shelf over them? Hmm
Noooooow we're getting somewhere!!
[QUOTE=FunInDFW;1060899057]Candles with a wooden shelf over them? Hmm

I don’t know if you’re referring to the ones in my pic; those are LED battery operated candles!
I don’t know if you’re referring to the ones in my pic; those are LED battery operated candles! Originally Posted by GingerKatt

Kendall, you have the prettiest feet I’ve ever seen!
Kendall, you have the prettiest feet I’ve ever seen! Originally Posted by B Three

Well thanks. I have to say I've noticed a few things about you that definitely have you standing out from the crowd!
I do
Well thanks. I have to say I've noticed a few things about you that definitely have you standing out from the crowd! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Thank you! Xoxo