new pic rules

Ok ladies the new pic rules are out. Topless pictures are ok. So which one of you has the best pair? Show us them boobs please.
but I can't touch them ..
  • BLM69
  • 01-01-2019, 08:43 PM
but I can't touch them .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
How you gonna keep those huge melons up without touching them? I just noticed your billboard avatar
sure you can touch them. just no ...

”... no licking or groping of the breasts or nipples. ...”
I’ll just leave this here since I didn’t add any topless to my ad

omg I just fell in hobby love! I love women just as much as any guy here and huge boobs are my thing and Ms Allison has just fell on my list.
I'm trying to decide if I want my boobies over here, lol. They are all over the other place...

Happy New year!
Just go to my website and you can see it allllll
  • BLM69
  • 01-02-2019, 07:42 AM
Just go to my website and you can see it allllll Originally Posted by berkleigh
Post them puppies here, nobody looks at providers websites anymore. You know guys are lazy
I'm trying to decide if I want my boobies over here, lol. They are all over the other place... Originally Posted by B Three
Your boobies belong everywhere we can see them.
Post them puppies here, nobody looks at providers websites anymore. You know guys are lazy Originally Posted by BLM69
Alas.. almost every tit pic I have involves me touching, fondling, groping, etc... since they haven't defined the line between touching and groping-- I'm going to have to make do with very few tit pics around these parts.
Ya know you can pm them to me Grace!! How uare you??
  • grean
  • 01-02-2019, 01:15 PM
Alas.. almost every tit pic I have involves me touching, fondling, groping, etc... since they haven't defined the line between touching and groping-- I'm going to have to make do with very few tit pics around these parts. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
So the owner of said titties cannot even touch them in the pics?

Must they prop them on a table and then take a pic?
  • grean
  • 01-02-2019, 01:22 PM
Just go to my website and you can see it allllll Originally Posted by berkleigh

But on your website I get stuck on your sweet ass. I can't make it down to the ta tas!