Fort Worth Updates

Thanks for the new additions...now, ladies, please use them!

Please?
Yep! I was happy to see the new additions as well.
You're welcome.

Hopefully it isn't abused and used for it's purpose of ladies on the Tarrant/Johnson/Parker County side
You're welcome.

Hopefully it isn't abused and used for it's purpose of ladies on the Tarrant/Johnson/Parker County side Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Mid Cities too?

I hope?

Please?
Yes, Mid Cities too.
Yes, thank you!
Now I can track the Weekend Winner in two places...twice the fun. LOL
Lol. Theres already a post in there for a provider in Dallas. Reminds me of the thread that ask ladies to please read in search of post. Someone came back and said "Available" Best answer of the year.
Lol. Theres already a post in there for a provider in Dallas. Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth
"Deja Vu, all over again!
Lol. Theres already a post in there for a provider in Dallas. Reminds me of the thread that ask ladies to please read in search of post. Someone came back and said "Available" Best answer of the year. Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth
I wish it was a “have to have” that they specifically state in the post that they are in the westoplex, or outcall to Fort Worth. I haven’t reported some in the past, since the lady was silent on the subject and I couldn’t find anything that stated she didn’t meet one of those conditions.

OTOH, the mods may get tired of responding to the alerts...although I think it would abate some after the initial flurry.
Thanks for this.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! I'm in mid cities so I'm am close to Dallas or fort worth. Nice to have variety again. Keep bringing the changes on
You're welcome.

Hopefully it isn't abused and used for it's purpose of ladies on the Tarrant/Johnson/Parker County side Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
THANK YOU! Admiral G.
OTOH, the mods may get tired of responding to the alerts...although I think it would abate some after the initial flurry. Originally Posted by TinMan
Find a guy who doesn't have enough time to devote to being a full-time mod and let him moderate just that forum. He doesn't have to be one of the cool kids, just someone with a slightly higher-than-average interest in making this a better place.