OH2 back up

Must not have lasted. Long.., dead for me
make sure you are using the new link
New address? Sounds fishy; like they were hacked! Be careful.
Yup its up same links I had used it seems or they forward maybe.

All good though everything looks good.
If i click from link posted it doesnt work.. Whats i doing wrong...lol
New address? Sounds fishy; like they were hacked! Be careful. Originally Posted by winn dixie
dude you're just mad because your're banned on oh2..
dude you're just mad because your're banned on oh2.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
No asking an honest question. Kinda like everyone else did about eccie!
I'm am online on OH2 now and in contact with some members. Glitches being reported, site not yet fully accessible to all. Trying to get confirmation that this isn't a test run by tech, so please stand by.
I'm am online on OH2 now and in contact with some members. Glitches being reported. Trying to get confirmation that this isn't a test run by tech, so please stand by. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
A test run? Who is in control? Are the hackers now in control? Danger will robinson!!!!
^^ Heavy sigh.

Sorry, I'm not very good at speaking Geek (thankful I'm not the one banging code out) and was being brief as I have a bunch of people typing at me right now. I meant that nobody should go post-crazy just yet about this. Functions testing, tech at work. The site may even pop up and down a wee bit. Progress being made, but patience required before anything concrete declared and conclusions jumped.

Better to wait until an "official" announcement is made confirming the site is fully restored, so, again, please stand by.
^^ Heavy sigh.

Sorry, I'm not very good at speaking Geek (thankful I'm not the one banging code out) and was being brief as I have a bunch of people typing at me right now. I meant that nobody should go post-crazy just yet about this. Functions testing, tech at work. The site may even pop up and down a wee bit. Progress being made, but patience required before anything concrete declared and conclusions jumped.

Better to wait until an "official" announcement is made confirming the site is fully restored, so, again, please stand by. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I was wondering, I was on earlier but now it's not coming up for me.. Thanks fancy! <3