Any recommendations for Dallas?

"Hi new friends of Dallas ! How are you?? I'm new to this forum and a novice at thread writing, so please be patient with me! I'm going to be visiting Dallas sometime this month,and I'm looking for advice on what to do and what to see while I'm in the area. Suggestions are welcome, Any recommendations?
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2513477-A-71-EC-4-D1-B-B909-ED1-F06-DF918-E.jpg (77.6 KB, 252 views)
Hello Camila! Nice to see you coming down to visit us in TX!

Guys, I have not had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady myself, but living in NJ before my move to TX I can tell you she is one of the more popular ladies in northern NJ!!! Let's be sure to treat her well!!!

Camila has many positive reviews on TER if you care to review. Here is her profile. I see she posted on the TER Dallas ad page as well:

https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...?page=2#Review
If you stay in the Addison area there are a ton of good restraunts to choose from and the further toward Dallas you go they only get better.
Welcome Camila. Great photo btw. The Shoppes at Legacy have a bunch of neat places to visit, including Legacy Hall which is a 3 story building that opens up to the outside and has a ton of food stand-style restaurants in it. (And bars on the upper levels.) Daily live music inside, plus weekly concerts in the outdoor area as well.
Tell us what u like to do: museums, sports, etc.