havent hobbied in months, can't ever pick a provider???

So, I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but i'm sure it has. You just can't pick a damn provider. At one point I was hobbying once a week. I haven't hobbied once in about 4-6 months now. I can't remember(guess i could look at my reviews, although i saw a few more.)

I'll sit down and say ok, I wanna see a girl with big tits and off I go searching the web for a big tittie gal. then I see a girl that is mexican while searching and my path is redirected. OOOHH lets see a mexican and I happen to find a pregnant one and I'm like oooooh let me find a pregnant one. and the search goes on and on till i'm just like maybe tomorrow.

Anyone else?
I think your real problem is that you are on so many girls' DNS list that you have such limited options......maybe tomorrow? hahaha
Have you tried Ritalin? Or maybe fucking yourself? You'd save money.
For some reason, I'm not feeling any love in this thread?
So, I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but i'm sure it has. You just can't pick a damn provider. At one point I was hobbying once a week. I haven't hobbied once in about 4-6 months now. I can't remember(guess i could look at my reviews, although i saw a few more.)

I'll sit down and say ok, I wanna see a girl with big tits and off I go searching the web for a big tittie gal. then I see a girl that is mexican while searching and my path is redirected. OOOHH lets see a mexican and I happen to find a pregnant one and I'm like oooooh let me find a pregnant one. and the search goes on and on till i'm just like maybe tomorrow.

Anyone else? Originally Posted by unteagle
I'll see you, but I'm top only. But I'm sure you won't mind being fucked up the ass since that's what happens in most of your threads.

And yes, I'm willing to haggle on my donation (as long as you let me skull feck you).
Have you tried Ritalin? Or maybe fucking yourself? You'd save money. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
But what if he fucks himself and discovers he is a lousy lay?
LOL.
I have that problem with food... not sex. You think you got your drives mixed up?
Have you tried Ritalin? Or maybe fucking yourself? You'd save money. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Love the quote!!! just awesome!!!
For some reason, I'm not feeling any love in this thread? Originally Posted by Lunytunz
A lot of that going around, LT.
you just can't make this shit up.
unteagle, you're part of the reason I hang around here...free, laughable entertainment.
Please don't believe Amber next time she says the publicity is good for you.
Tough crowd!