Ladies, How big is too big?

I was reading Kandy Kelly's thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=456249 on why some guys are enamored with having a large cock.......Which made me wonder, how large is a cock that is borderline too large? Length 7" to 10" circumference 6" to 8"?? C'mon 10" long and 8" around is considered huge.

Doesn't the pleasure start to go down as the cock gets over a certain size? Plus as Ms Kandy points out, it does not fit all the way in in all the normal places that a cock is supposed to go.

Just curious?
Twice I have had this happen...

If I cant get it in my mouth, safe to say it's a little too much for me. But, that's me.
Is there such a thing as TOO big?

Yes, there is such a thing. I'm a bit "shallow" depth wise so certain positions are not possible for me with a gent of size..

Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I so badly want to meet Reese ...
Well the obvious answer is anything better than mine is too big.
Sophie, I DO like the way you check them to make sure they are not too big!
NEVER TOO BIG EVER!

NEVER TOO BIG EVER! Originally Posted by berkleigh
You've just been added to my "to see" list, lol.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
I once told a provider (who gave me a reference on a guy) that I do not wish to make love to a baby elephant trunk!! Lmao...but to each their own. Baby or not, it's still HUGE
Every provider I've ever seen told me I had the biggest schlong they ever had...bs but its nice to hear it!
enough with the big talk....so who can handle my 3 incher?

NEVER TOO BIG EVER!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
You've just been added to my "to see" list, lol. Originally Posted by Long Ron Silver

They were on my to see list but have now been moved to my "to see, and leave with a fractured ego" list
They were on my to see list but have now been moved to my "to see, and leave with a fractured ego" list Originally Posted by stugots
Still, worth the trip. Your ego will recover. Bless her heart, Reese still welcomes my business despite my - ahem - equipment shortcomings. I do try to make up for it with my quick finish and a recovery time measured on a calendar.
Yes, there is such a thing. I'm a bit "shallow" depth wise so certain positions are not possible for me with a gent of size.. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I'm above average size, right about 8.5in (okay, 8.42in if you want accuracy) and I recently had a provider that wouldn't let me get even half in. I've had women and providers tell me they'd never let me do greek, and that I can understand I guess, but I've never had anyone basically running on the bed away from it for just regular penetration. We tried every position imagineable to no avail. Now, maybe I was just too ugly for her who knows...but as far as her actions, she said it was too much. Was very dissappointing! I can sum up my feelings with a paraphrased quote from Full Metal Jacket "What we have here, is a magnificent specimen of pure Texas Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beaucoup..."