Question regarding the greek surcharge

No, this is not a question about why there is a surcharge or a debate on whether there should be one. I understand why, I get it, and I have no problem with it.

My question is: is the surcharge for one trip to Greece or multiple trips?
i believe this is a topic to discuss stirictly between u and the provider .. This things ladies do verys .. so pic someone u like& ask her. GoOD LUck
I think an upcharge for it is a deterrent for some ladies that don't enjoy it but will do it for a fee.

I think ladies who enjoy/encourage it don't upcharge for it, at least that I've seen.
Are you looking for a round trip?
I think an upcharge for it is a deterrent for some ladies that don't enjoy it but will do it for a fee.

I think ladies who enjoy/encourage it don't upcharge for it, at least that I've seen. Originally Posted by argus256
I actually enjoy this activity very much, I even do it to my self when i'm alone and horny with a box full of dildos. I also ask for a reasonable increase of the rate if a gentleman has requested this trip. I do this because my rates are very reasonable for the great service and wonderful pleasure I offer, and I wouldnt want word to get around that you can do almost anything with me for one standard rate. Then come the ones that expect that trip and extra attention every time. It's not fun when he feels it is owed to him, because he read a review that said there was no upcharge. Plus there are extra condoms involved andI have to plan ahead of time and make sure to stay away from taco bell and apples...lol. If I were to raise my rates I would consider no upcharge for it, because its already covered.

What he wants to know is if he has paid for the backstage pass is there a limit. I think it will be different every time. Does she offer msog, or can you handle msog? she might be uneasy with his size. Your best bet to get extra acess would be to pay more attention to her and lick her pussy so good she is leaking wet and super horny.Well if it was me like that I wouldnt want you to stop right away, keep it comin and keep me cumming!