Whats going on With U Guys on ECCIE

Im not saying this to all of u but I have had a few say they want an appt & then will never confirm for sure until the last minute or change their mind completely with out even a pm to let me know anything? I will say when I was first told about eccie the point was for the ppl to have more class then backpage more screening tools & better clients. Now lets keep it classy Gents. IF you plan on seeing someone thrusday then confirm the time before its the last minute. ALso if you think its ok to not pay your part to the ladies & do certain things that are out of character to the ladies. then plz try another site.

lets keep eccie full of clAssy woman & classy respectful men..

Just saying I miss the old days.

Have a good weekend everyone. ..

Luv Courtney
Dear, Courtney - Please post a picture of your vagina. Thanks very much.
Im not saying this to all of u but I have had a few say they want an appt & then will never confirm for sure until the last minute or change their mind completely with out even a pm to let me know anything? I will say when I was first told about eccie the point was for the ppl to have more class then backpage more screening tools & better clients. Now lets keep it classy Gents. IF you plan on seeing someone thrusday then confirm the time before its the last minute. ALso if you think its ok to not pay your part to the ladies & do certain things that are out of character to the ladies. then plz try another site.

lets keep eccie full of clAssy woman & classy respectful men..

Just saying I miss the old days.

Have a good weekend everyone. ..

Luv Courtney Originally Posted by Courtney

Life gets more crowded and difficult for us all, it cuts both ways. Last weekend was one of two, maybe three opportunities I may get in a year to photograph providers (for free).

I invited several ladies I think I could trust in my home who interested me as subjects. Some, including one who'd asked once in open forum for me to shoot her didn't take the time to reply with a simple, "no thanks".

A couple said great, then didn't follow up on scheduling, one wouldn't schedule till the very last minute by which time it was too late, one followed through, scheduled, was on time, cooperative and I hope satisfied with the results. My thanks to the lovely DallasBella!

By the way, I'm not asking for volunteers, I've got pretty strict criteria for the ladies I ask to pose.

As I said life is crowded with things vying for priority, and sometimes like sh** it just happens. No harm, no foul, just life.
Courtney, sometimes guys will get screening out of the way fully intending to make an appointment when RL comes crashing down and gets distracting. RL holds all the trump cards.

Hopefully, no one actually made an appointment and failed to show without notice or explanation.
It is extremely frustrating when ANYONE ncns. Sadly it's not limited to the gents, the girls do it too.

If you're just getting screening out of the way, that's one thing, but ncns is almost never excusable. Respect each others time. I think most girls would rather be cancelled on last minute than to wait around on someone who couldn't bother to call/text or pm a reason why they can't make it.
Dear, Courtney - Please post a picture of your vagina. Thanks very much. Originally Posted by steviewinwood

You know what they say, "Be careful of what you wish for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you may just get it."
Iaintalien....always been a fan of your work. Even though she's recently moved from the Dallas area, I'd love (and can't wait for the pics should it happen) for you to shoot Chelsea Simms one more time. Maybe next time she is up here for an extended stay, it could happen?

(Hey....great pic of DallasBella, btw!)

Life gets more crowded and difficult for us all, it cuts both ways. Last weekend was one of two, maybe three opportunities I may get in a year to photograph providers (for free).

I invited several ladies I think I could trust in my home who interested me as subjects. Some, including one who'd asked once in open forum for me to shoot her didn't take the time to reply with a simple, "no thanks".

A couple said great, then didn't follow up on scheduling, one wouldn't schedule till the very last minute by which time it was too late, one followed through, scheduled, was on time, cooperative and I hope satisfied with the results. My thanks to the lovely DallasBella!

By the way, I'm not asking for volunteers, I've got pretty strict criteria for the ladies I ask to pose.

As I said life is crowded with things vying for priority, and sometimes like sh** it just happens. No harm, no foul, just life. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Iaintalien....always been a fan of your work. Even though she's recently moved from the Dallas area, I'd love (and can't wait for the pics should it happen) for you to shoot Chelsea Simms one more time. Maybe next time she is up here for an extended stay, it could happen?

(Hey....great pic of DallasBella, btw!) Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Many thanks,
Yes I hope to shoot Chelsea again someday, we've talked about it and she's willing when the time-space continuum aligns. She's a real sweetheart!
lol .. I was just saying .. but its not the end of the world. just sometimes frustrating.. when u plan your schedule around seeing someone & it doesnt happen.. smh im trying to get my good reviews so i can advertise a new skill .. so hopefully i can get someone to come through this week. I just had one cancel. its annoying.. But there are plenty more fish in the sea!! =]
  • Stag
  • 05-31-2012, 02:27 PM
I know what you mean, Courtney. In the last 4-5 weeks, I have had exactly two windows of time big enough for me to get out and play without risk of getting caught. Both times, I was in the car when I found out my window had closed. One, the provider texted me halfway there, and said she had babysitter problems and had to cancel. I wasn't really pissed -- it happens, and at least she did contact me -- but I was disappointed, and out of luck for getting a plan B, and nursing a case of blue balls. The second, I was all the way to where the appointment was to be -- and no answer at the door. (I guess that peep-hole shot me down again.)

I feel your, pain, baby.
ITS CALLED DO NOT SEE LIST !
IMO, this goes both ways. It all comes down to respect. I got NCNS from a very well known provider. Turns out it was a very legitimate reason, and I was very happy with the resolution the next day. I was so glad that I hadn't posted anything at first about a NCNS.

Shit happens. If hobbiers and providers just treated each other with a little respect, it would be a much better place.
Dear, Courtney - Please post a picture of your vagina. Thanks very much. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Do it!

I wanna see
lol
Courtney I can understand your frustration I get it all the time. I have learned that most of these men (not all, some are great guys) cant be solid on making a plan. Yes RL is a big part of it but with all these working girls in Dallas i'm almost positive your not the only one he asked about availability on Thursday. Just know they always have plan A with B, C, D.... on standby so that way he knows you will be available just in case plan A fails. I bet you have been plan A before and everyone else on standby. With the Dallas selection becoming wider by the minute these guys will have a very difficult time making a play date. What I have noticed though is they do eventually make an appointment.