I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT MOST HOBBIEST

PREFFERED? I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE THOSE

WHO HAVE TO KEEP IT OTR (WHICH IS A THRILL

FOR ME LOL). BUT THERE'S SOME WHO ARE MORE

ACTIVE & OPEN! WHICH LEAVES ME VERY

CURIOUS WHILE TRYING TO MAINTAIN MY

IMAGE.....

SO WHICH IS PREFFERED????
Adulterers prefer incall but usually only with upscale ladies.
"WHICH LEAVES ME VERY

CURIOUS WHILE TRYING TO MAINTAIN MY

IMAGE"

Honey, you're now just throwing random words around in the hope they will form a sentence.

But you do have two threads at the top of the page at the moment, so all is well.
Can't. . . Look. . . Away. . .

i suggest a threAD of only your pictures, preferably naked
i suggest a threAD of only your pictures, preferably naked Originally Posted by monkmonk

Well. . . OK, but remember, you asked for it!

• ~Ze~
  • 05-31-2012, 11:00 AM
Adulterers prefer incall but usually only with upscale ladies. Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential

Snorting my wine up my nose after reading the boards is NOT how I expected to spend my evening...

<3
HHHHMMMM PRETTY SURE I ASKED THE GENTLEMEN... IF YOU EVER BECOME VERIFIED SWEETHEART YOUR UNWANTED COMMENTS MIGHT JUST BE CONSIDERED AS LEGIT.... FYI
ANYWAYS THE QUESTION WAS DIRECTED FOR ALL THESE LOVELY GENTLEMEN

"THE BROOKLYN SKY"
VERIFIED PROVIDER
Adulterers prefer incall but usually only with upscale ladies. Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential
HHHHMMMM PRETTY SURE I ASKED THE GENTLEMEN... IF YOU EVER BECOME VERIFIED SWEETHEART YOUR UNWANTED COMMENTS MIGHT JUST BE CONSIDERED AS LEGIT.... FYI
ANYWAYS THE QUESTION WAS DIRECTED FOR ALL THESE LOVELY GENTLEMEN

"THE BROOKLYN SKY"
VERIFIED PROVIDER Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
Actually, you asked, HOBBIEST, not all of whom are gentlemen, or even male for that matter.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-31-2012, 11:15 AM
Anyone got caramel for my popcorn?
Anyone got caramel for my popcorn? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Enjoy,
It's been fun, but I've got to get back to work damn it.

To answer the OP's question, incall is the only way to go for me. My marital status requires it. Outcall seems to be good for the traveller or single gentlemen.
THANKS GUYS!!! WELL APPRECIATED COMMENTS!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 05-31-2012, 12:25 PM
I prefer outcall. Unfortunately, there are quite a few ladies that (probably for security) only do outcall to hotels, or charge $100 more for an outcall. I find that a bit frustrating, to be honest. One lady i would like to see has gone 100% outcalls to upscale hotels only. ( The lovely Ms. Traci Brooks, whom I would have loved to have seen, but i cant quite make myself go rent a hotel room in my hometown.)

So ... pay 33% more per hour, or rent a hotel room in place of a very nicely furnished, clean, large home. I do get the security issue, but still...I know my place is clean. Can we say the same about a hotel room? Heck, its a point of pride for me that I ask about favorite drinks just so they're readily available for my guests. (Any guest in my home will always be treated with courtesy and respect!)

I'm big on courtesy. Rude people suck!