OPINION: When does MILF expire?

Or does it? I had a recent experience in San Antonio where a number of reviews stated "MILF" while others said "mature". No one correctly pinned an age in the review, saying things like "40ish", or "over 40". Provider was 55 if a day and I felt sort of let down by the reviewers.

So is there an expiration (figuratively, I know it's relative) on the term or a start-date on mature (referring to age and not acting as a grown-up)?

Just a curiosity as to the various opinions. Party on...
HILF (Hottie I would like to fuck) until she has kids.
MILF (Mother I would like to fuck) until her kids have kids.
GILF (Grannie i would like to fuck)

No kids.. no MILF status.

I figure if I run across a double-G.... its time to turn in the hobby license.
  • rrath
  • 06-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Good question, can't wait to read the answers. I too would like to know if there is a rule of thumb with this.
  • hd
  • 06-14-2012, 01:55 PM
MILF is a mother, so once a milf always a milf, no matter what age and until she "expires" at whatever age.

What about "cougar" ?
When the "IL" part is no longer applicable.
What about "cougar" ? Originally Posted by hd

Any lady* over 40 who pays/sugars men under 25 for sex.

*Kids not required but batteries might be.
  • hd
  • 06-14-2012, 02:08 PM
Right TexasDave, I didn't have my brain turned on yet today. I don't think well with poon on my mind!
First, having been bit on the ass by what San Antonio thinks is hot way back in 2002, never believe a San Antonio review.

Next I know a couple of 55+ that are way hotter than some real "40ish". It depends (no diaper pun inteneded) on the woman.

MILF never expires, however the limitaions for the "IL" part of the description are highly personal, and as such, vary by user. MILF expires when YOU think it's past it's sell-by date.
Expiration dates??? Isn't it printed on the bottom of their feet??

If not then I guess it's in the eye of the beholder. One mans treasure is another mans junk.
I've told this story in a resent post. Quite a while back I saw a well known provider. When we first met she asked to see my driver's license. She made the comment that we were born less than two weeks apart. Well I'll be 57 in a couple of months and last time I looked her website said she was 49. Maybe she's taken an interplanetary trip at close to the speed of light. If Einstein was correct she would have aged very little. I like discussing conceptual physics during conoodle.
Any lady* over 40 who pays/sugars men under 25 for sex.

*Kids not required but batteries might be. Originally Posted by TexasDave555

Hey, I resemble that remark! While I have known men under 25, in the biblical sense.. I have never paid nor sugared them.... aren't I still a cougar? Meow...

BTW...if you'd like to f*ck me, I am a GILF.
Hey, I resemble that remark! While I have known men under 25, in the biblical sense.. I have never paid nor sugared them.... aren't I still a cougar? Meow...

BTW...if you'd like to f*ck me, I am a GILF. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Haha.. well by my definition? No cougar status unless they are non-business related ugly bumpings.

But yes.. you are a GILF and I have fucked you and liked it, repeatedly in a number of different ways and in more than one time zone. Even in different decades lol
Maybe that's what's hidden in some of the tattoos that look like bar codes?
MILF expires when they quit breathing
  • fawn
  • 06-14-2012, 06:53 PM
MILF expires when they quit breathing Originally Posted by Abraham

Abraham, you beat me to the punch honey.. I was gonna say when I am dead!

I am sorry you were dissappointed sweetie, but next time it might be wise to look at the ladies profile or website to check out her age and photos... that is if they are both correct...

I am with ya Reese... I'm a GMILF also....