Just wondering any providers have sessions at king spa

Never been in there but I herd it was huge..anybody have in in there
Wondering, dude. Not wounding. I'll assume for the moment that wasn't a Freudian slip.
I hope King Spa offers instruction in the English language, along with the wienie tuggie suckie.
you're fucking kidding right? King Spa called the cops a few months ago (it was in the news and story posted here) about some loser that...think he was a school teacher or official, and they arrested his worthless ass for exposing himself or something like that.

King Spa is a legit place that caters to families. do some research you wounder. LOTS of threads about King Spa here.

and try not to wound any girls you see. and it's heard...not herd.

JPdM
I'm glad SOMEBODY is keeping track of all the spas in North Texas. Haha.
So much for asking a simple question. Yoda, this is a tough crowd, never trust spellcheck.
at least he got the mods to change the title of the thread from 'wounding' to wondering. i'll give him credit for that. and he took out the 'herd' but he left in...'anybody have in in there'
Nah, still says 'herd.'

It was a city council member from Duncanville polishing his salami, btw:

http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/2...t-exposure.ece

I'm not sure about King Spa being a family-friendly place, though. The article states DPD was running an UC operation in the place.
King Spa is absolutely legit. It is a family, Korean spa. There are children there and they are in every corner of the place. See? Family spa. There are threads about the place on this site and I think I even "reviewed" it once. There are hundreds of reviews on the spa online and they have another location in Chicago.

You won't get any kind of a happy ending there but you can get a scrub that will literally take the hide off of you. I've had dozens of massages there and those little Korean women will hurt you. I go at least once a week and recommend it to everyone I know as a healthy, family oriented spa that is heaven on earth.
They'll keep the place legit if they keep the politicians out.
They'll keep the place legit if they keep the politicians out. Originally Posted by ShysterJon

LMFAO! Best comment ever!
King Spa is absolutely legit. It is a family, Korean spa. There are children there and they are in every corner of the place. See? Family spa. There are threads about the place on this site and I think I even "reviewed" it once. There are hundreds of reviews on the spa online and they have another location in Chicago.

You won't get any kind of a happy ending there but you can get a scrub that will literally take the hide off of you. I've had dozens of massages there and those little Korean women will hurt you. I go at least once a week and recommend it to everyone I know as a healthy, family oriented spa that is heaven on earth. Originally Posted by Dharma
+1 love that place
I'm not sure about King Spa being a family-friendly place, though. The article states DPD was running an UC operation in the place.
Like Dharma states all it takes is one visit to see that there are kids and entire families as customers especially on the weekends. The DPD was running a sting at the request of King management as they try to protect their customers from unwanted advances in the gender-segregated wet rooms in other words they are attempting to keep it from becoming a gay hangout. Heck the last time I was there, in the wet area there was this skeevy gray headed guy having a hard time keeping his beady eyes from looking south at every guy that walked by. I complained about it on my way out that night too. Everything about King is legit including and especially the acupressure massages.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-18-2012, 03:16 PM
I dunno about that.... the little Korean lady that did my scrub was sure to get EVERY nook and cranny... :P

Totally Legit Place!

Thank you a million times Dharma for doing the scouting for me.

*~Ze~ enjoys gift certificates from King Spa*
@~Ze~ You're welcome.

I figured the sting was at the request of management. I've heard from a couple of male friends that occasionally there was a skeevy guy in the water area for men. The staff there is so good about avoiding even the appearance of impropriety. Some idiot once said something in a thread about there being "special rooms" in the back for illicit activity and I just laughed at her.

A wonderful man gave me a day at the King Spa for my birthday, with ever service they offer and I was hooked that day. I've been going for about a year and a half now.