vote for plastic man!

jimmies ...hos too ...please follow the link below to cast your vote for ...plastic man!

...lets blow this fucker up for ol mary, doody, bj, the buffalo mummy, jimmie kitty, our resident psycho boney and too many others to mention by name!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...42&postcount=3

...vote now and vote often ...or ol boney may have to illicit your vote ...via ...pistola
No prob homie. We got dis...
No prob homie. We got dis... Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
a big thumbs up ...plastic man needs ...the minority vote!
PM....

Feltch on.
PM....

Originally Posted by Celso
thanks for your vote ol girl!
Feltch on. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
a vote for plastic man ...is a vote for ...feltching!
You have 24 people who think you're an asshole. It's nice to see you're embracing your new image.

Well, not really all that new, admittedly.
Nothing says enjoy the weekend like a fresh bump from boney!
I'd hardly call two days' time a bump. It's called a discussion (term loosely used clearly). It's clear you have your own rulebook though, so I empathize.

Which reminds me, Johnny, you ever research my Florida post that had your panties in a bunch? Everything to your satisfaction that I was being truthful? You like to make a remark then "move on" (like bj your best bud), but really, we Ok now?

Cuz I'd really love it if we were.
I'd hardly call two days' time a bump.

Johnny, you ever research my Florida post that had your panties in a bunch? Originally Posted by John Boneher
I'll grant you on the bump, time seems to have slowed without the 'on we go.'

My research skills are better allocated than towards a miscommunication of geographic location of about 2500 miles...even a nuclear weapon would have missed, saying LA when you meant Florida. I guess it was your phone? The location error was the boner, I'd not have called you on Florida.
Lol the gist of my earlier claim, and your concern that I was lying, was related to receiving points for a specific post. Had little to do with geography. It happened, contrary to what you believed; could've been timbuktu dude. Location was purely irrelevant to the matter as you originally presented it!

Like if I said I had Pepsi, you said I had no drink, then you point out it was diet Pepsi. Whatwuzdat?

Anyway, just thought you were interested in discussing as you came up and replied in post #9 here. Sorry man.

Do you miss bj? I agree there's some time dilation going on with him gone! Too bad.

All bs aside, and I'm serious here, stay away from the le activity. I hope it's done dude.
Lol the gist of my earlier claim, and your concern that I was lying, was related to receiving points for a specific post. Had little to do with geography. It happened, contrary to what you believed; could've been timbuktu dude. Location was purely irrelevant to the matter as you originally presented it!

Like if I said I had Pepsi, you said I had no drink, then you point out it was diet Pepsi. Originally Posted by John Boneher
Nope. You're wrong. Here it is:

Now, Search online. Half the info is there. The other half I obtained personally from a professional contact in the town. I will not share a link as I got points for doing that on this site while in Los Angeles

You got points while you were in LA? Posting in the LA forum?
You were called out about the location, not the points. Thanks for bringing it back up, as it allows me to ask, how dumb is your phone that it turns 'Florida' into 'Los Angeles'? I had though you used the abbreviation but it was me. I can see, though it's a stretch, FL becoming LA, but Florida becoming Los Angeles?

But in any case, I don't get to miss bj because I have you. But I'm turning pumpkin at midnight prince.

I vote for plasticman because he loves his boney.
Fla -> LA -> Los Angeles (the keyboard learns and I regularly use this autocomplete text shortcut nomenclature for specifics related to my job - when I type 'LA' it knows I mean Los Angeles). I did not type the 'F' and the rest happened. Microsoft Word does the same thing. I'm not sure where your logical disconnect is originating from? Ever read autocorrect bloopers? They're pretty funny sometimes.

The way you wrote your comment, it's not clear. If anything it's half and half, points vs location. But read on:

So you were concerned about the LOCATION and not that I got POINTS? Makes no sense whatsoever, reading the context. What's the motivation? Who cares about location? The context here makes all the difference.

You're hilarious dude. Anyway I'm just entertaining myself but looks like it's lost its fun.
You have 24 people who think you're an asshole. It's nice to see you're embracing your new image.

Well, not really all that new, admittedly. Originally Posted by John Boneher
24? ...is that all?

that aint gonna win the ...golden dildo ...let's blow this fucker up! ...vote for plastic man ...all you mother fuckin jimmies! ...show some fuckin luv!

...hos ...you all vote too ...do it for plastic man and his newest best bitch ...ol boney!

...if not ...might be ...kimber 45acp and a beatdown time!