Appropriate Responses

Everything doesn't always go as envisioned. What are some of your out of the ordinary situations? What is the appropriate response, if any, to a situation?

For example: I just had a provider work on me really good. Took extra time to do things the way she knows I like, went out of her way to make it feel even better, generally, exceeded expectations at every opportunity. Then at the moment of extreme ecstasy I blew a huge load down her throat and she tossed her breakfast.

What would you do as a client or provider?
I know that jackass OSD would review it
with a yes at the end
.... I blew a huge load down her throat and she tossed her breakfast. Originally Posted by nicdel216
Perhaps was it something you ate?.....
Buy her lunch, she's probably hungry
Buy her lunch, she's probably hungry Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me

Good idea!
Buy her lunch, she's probably hungry Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
lol
ummm... did you ask her just before erupting if she was okay with that activity..or did you just assume she was...id have to upcharge ya for that fetish...ijs....
ummm... did you ask her just before erupting if she was okay with that activity..or did you just assume she was...id have to upcharge ya for that fetish...ijs.... Originally Posted by aj14620
What's the upcharge? Freshly cooked bacon
hahhaha which one..the cinthroat or the breakfast toss...
Maybe she's a vegan

Anyway the appropriate response in such a situation is to say:

"Glad I booked incall"
ummm... did you ask her just before erupting if she was okay with that activity..or did you just assume she was...id have to upcharge ya for that fetish...ijs.... Originally Posted by aj14620
Well, she said she was going to swallow. After spraying it everywhere I didn't hold her to it.
Everything doesn't always go as envisioned. What are some of your out of the ordinary situations? What is the appropriate response, if any, to a situation?

For example: I just had a provider work on me really good. Took extra time to do things the way she knows I like, went out of her way to make it feel even better, generally, exceeded expectations at every opportunity. Then at the moment of extreme ecstasy I blew a huge load down her throat and she tossed her breakfast.

What would you do as a client or provider? Originally Posted by nicdel216

Did you hand her a spoon?
Did you hand her a spoon? Originally Posted by pyramider
Or at least a:

Guess you got that fetish..on the house..
I am laughing so hard!
I feel bad for the girl though.
I know personally I like to know.
When I gave my first bj my bf held my head down and I threw up on his parents sofa.
What made it worse was that it was all over his crotch and his parents came home.
They so knew what happened and gave us a talk.