curious question for all providers

i'am just curious of what your fees would be if someone took you on a seven day cruise. you would be given your own room.
  • stilt
  • 06-15-2011, 04:35 PM
Way to get that debt back up to 24K...What a plan!
lol at jack i went on a seven day cruise and i was top notch vip everything and all together i paid about 7000 for me alone so are you sure you wanna do that tommy
Jack did not post Jen. you must be visual like us guys.
lol thanks for pointing that out osd i just looked at the picture and not the name...CORRECTION LOL AT STILT
Maybe Stilt could change his avatar to something else to avoid confusion?
  • LynnT
  • 06-16-2011, 05:57 AM
This is something you discuss in private with a ladies you would possibly be interested in taking. All of us are different in pricing for this sort of thing, you probably would get a "week" or "per day" quote not per hour.

I suggest a regular visit with a lady to see if you would be able to stand each other for a week if you know what I mean. You have to have a certain level of trust to go away with a man/woman on a cruise, out of state/country, etc. We have to give up our real world to you.
thanks for the reponse. just was curious.
Make sure its with someone that you like to do some of the same things other than sex. I use to have a cabin before the boat. One provider I took to the Adirondacks was a disaster almost. We got along ok, and like each other. But there was very little that we both liked to do. There is only so many things to do up there. I would think the same on a ship. And you would want to do some things together.

And you would not want to try to many things that would be new for one of the two. It was to be my first time for sex outdoors. It was her first time to take a air cab from one lake to another with a canoe strapped to the small seaplane. We did the outside thing the next day after she felt better LOL.

As I help her out of the plane. Please not on his plane or my canoe, to late. Well at least it was not his plane. Ever try to keep a sick girl from falling in a lake. As you are standing on a pontoon.