Is that a gun in your pocket or are you happy to see me?

I often look at the previewed providers when I login. I was thinking, "she's pretty fucking hot. Maybe I'll see her next business trip."

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=86195

...uhm, then I saw the GUN!

That's not really a turn on. Even if it's a prop. Does anyone find that engaging? I thought this might be an interesting topic. Her body is rockin'

....gives new meaning to "bang bang!"

Max
When I read your post I expected to see some plastic thing, but that sure looks like a Glock to me. She looks a little bent, IMO, and while her body's completely BA, I'd be terrified to meet her. The gun overall isn't a turn off for me. I'm trying to remember which provider here has a police uniform on in one of their showcase pics so I can see if she was carrying as well. To me, the provider carrying a gun as a prop in a session is (distantly) similar to having sex with Olivia Wilde. It is a great fantasy, but in real life, the experience would likely kill me.
Looks to be S&W,,and absolutly YES!!Texas Rocks!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imgktrf6gME
Great tits.

...what gun?
I must say, I LOVE GUNS!!!! I have a pair of shoes in my gallery that my friend made me for my birthday that have gun heels and bullet straps. I love those shoes, he sold the design to a show company. I also a pic of me in a corset and skirt on a shooting range with a gun from high school and a pic of me with a gun by my feet.
I don't like her body but the gun makes her hot IMHO (in my honest opinion).
Judging by the trigger guard, I'd say Glock. I think Smith stopped using guards like that several years ago.

She is pretty hot in my opinion. I don't think I'd let the pistol deter me. Now, the riding crop, THAT's pretty scary. Those things have habit of going off at the wrong time.
Judging by the trigger guard, I'd say Glock. I think Smith stopped using guards like that several years ago.

She is pretty hot in my opinion. I don't think I'd let the pistol deter me. Now, the riding crop, THAT's pretty scary. Those things have habit of going off at the wrong time. Originally Posted by Ray Howard
Apon further review, and more furthering review, and then a little more , and alittle moore....LOL!! I believe you are correct sir..... I totally missed the coochie shot first time through..looked like more going on in the hammer in that ass pick..The hey nannie nannie clears it all up..