State: Iowa
Address: Clive area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, groping, bbbj, daty, Cfs, mish,
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blond, a little past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very attractive blond lady, enhanced chest but very nice, east European accent, didn't ask from where. Not perfect English but we could communicate well.
I'd put here closer to 30 (ad says 25), but I also think I guesstimate European women's ages high - either way still a beautiful lady, pics are as accurate as any professional photos are. Recommend yes.
Recommendation: Yes
You saw both of those ladies on the same day or just did both reviews?
Copy of my reply from the other review:

They were both on the same day...I tried to set up one the day before but no luck making contact. Setup the second the morning of and an hour later the first contacts me back.

Both women fit my fantasy "type" so it was an Interesting idea and I had the funds so said wth and went for it. I'm not bragging, it was probably a dumb risk but I had no other availability, funds were available, and I wanted to see if i had any of my 20's left in me

So, odd series of events, worked out ok for me in the end though.
I don't know Mresallday.. but I will confirm that both woman were highly anticipated via P411. I don't typically believe the hype in pre-booking.. but these two brought it. I made P411 pre-screens with both girls.. and both schedulers got back to me quickly. By the time I knew what happened.. they were both booked up for the remainder of their trip.

I don't doubt you Mresallday, but if that day was true, and you saw both girls and they were half as hot as their pictures on P411, you might be the luckiest man to walk the earth in 2020. If so Bravo!
Its been the highlight of 2020 I think for my hobby habits. And while I think the encounter posts are a fun way to "relive" the experience and brag a little they are also a good system to let others know what to expect- either good or bad, or just not what they are looking for.

I've definitely missed that some providers were non-gfe and was disappointed after being onsite and "committed", and some have these rules but don't publish them. these postings are a way to get the inside info and avoid feeling cheated.

I appreciate sites like this that allow for open discussions and have members who are pretty civil. I was on some other hobby boards that ripped other members up and down for simple mistakes.

Anyhow, hope everyone is doing ok in 2020, stay safe out there.