Relaxing Massage for the Ladies

I could only imagine that after a long day of providers meeting with hobbiests, our beautiful providers here in Austin might be tired and in need of some TLC themselves.

I have been very fortunate to acquire a portable massage table recently and although not professionally trained...I have been known to give a fantastic hot oil body rub. Somehow I have the ability to feel the tensions and knots in the muscles in your back and be able to ease them away. (I could actually offer the names of providers who could attest to my massage abilities).

I would like to offer an outcall, relaxation massage for providers who might be in need of a little pampering themselves. I seek no compensation...only the satisfaction that I can give back some pleasure and relaxation and experience the opportunity to further develop my massage abilities.

Please let me know ladies..."have massage table - will travel"!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg full_body_massage_pictures__21_.jpg (73.7 KB, 231 views)
I think all of the hobbysists would be interested in providing the same service. Good luck...
I think this will be just as successful as the guy who was willing to share his hot tub with any ladies who wanted to come and enjoy it with him.

Onceler
...can spot a good idea...
I think this will be just as successful as the guy who was willing to share his hot tub with any ladies who wanted to come and enjoy it with him.

Onceler
...can spot a good idea... Originally Posted by Onceler
Your screen name must be a play on the phrase, "Right On!"

I'm offering, free of charge of course, lessons on the proper way to put on a rubber. Any interested ladies feel free to PM for this instructional venture...
Your screen name must be a play on the phrase, "Right On!" Originally Posted by BuffHunter
Buff... Not exactly.. We didn't save that ASPD thread on handles. My handle is far more childish....

So where on the ladies will you put the rubber? j/k..

Reminds me of the less inventive Craigslist ads out there: "Do you need your pussy licked? I love to lick pussy. Contact me for a no strings pussy licking. I want nothing in return.. just the taste of pussy. My pleasure is giving YOU pleasure."

My phone never did ring. I need marketing skills.

Onceler
...first you get the sugar THEN you get the power...
It's true. Some guys gladly provide this service while still paying a girl's donation, so it might be a hard sell, but the best of luck to you. You might get several ladies who you've already met BCD who would be interested in testing out your skills, so there's that!

Now if you were an actual masseuse who provided discounted massages with full draping and no boner-in-face moments, you might be on to something. It's basically like the photography thing. Guys offer to barter or to take pictures for free, but those two options raise red flags more often than not. The girls are happy to shell out a bit of money for professionalism. If nothing else, you could charge for some private lessons for the lackluster FBSM gals.
Wow - I know some girls who would take you up on the massages!!
Wow - I know some girls who would take you up on the massages!! Originally Posted by xnaughtygurlzx
Well my God! Color me nekkid...
Do your massages come with a "happy ending"?
Tess
Do your massages come with a "happy ending"?
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
I wanna know too
I am right now getting out my portable massage table, the bedding, vibrating pillow and oils. As far as happy endings go, the only way I know to for sure pull that off is via Oral.

If this takes off, would I be the providers provider? Pro Bono
Vikki, TopShelf...surely you guys know that would be a question better answered outside of a public forum. Shoot me an email if your curious.
While we are on the subject, I'll offer the same deep tissue massage AND bang your lights out for FREE!!!.....whatever you want. Have table and woody...will travel. My slogan is "You whistle the tune,and I'll dance the dance"........TheCandyMan can.......with a little help from my friends at Pfizer.
Tess and VL, question is: who's ending is happy?

Candy Man.. help from Pfizer? With your magnanimous and selfless offer, you should really push for a sponsorship. That way you can continue to operate without needing the beneficiaries of your services to fund your selfless giving. I'm sure the fine Pfizer people would be on board with this charity work.

Onceler
...giving to others...
Candy Man.. help from Pfizer? With your magnanimous and selfless offer, you should really push for a sponsorship. That way you can continue to operate without needing the beneficiaries of your services to fund your selfless giving. I'm sure the fine Pfizer people would be on board with this charity work.

Onceler
...giving to others... Originally Posted by Onceler
Austin......"I live here, I give here"........I'll even throw in a bag of chips to the first 100 ladies that call.