Encounter: Hazel

User ID: na
Date: 10/24/2018
Name: Hazel
Phone: 412-551-9682
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://backpage.com.pittsburgh.list...26616921/hazel
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Run down apartment house in Penn Hills
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ Hugging, HJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black above shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very thin droppy almost not there tits. Ok butt
Recommendation: No
Do you have some kind of magical working Backpage I'm not aware of?
Do you have some kind of magical working Backpage I'm not aware of? Originally Posted by rodgerrabbit
I find a phone works much better than magic. Don't be a dick when you call or text and you should be able to get someone you're interested in. A lot of them never respond, though. I find texting works best.

ps: I'm not suggesting you're a dick, but I've seen some of the messages they get. There are a lot of dicks out there.
Link doesn’t work for me either. Hope I don’t have to upgrade my IPhone again.
She's hit or miss, but she sucks a mean cock. She has a so called friend, Jude in Swissvale that will steal customers from her, Jude has nice tits, older girl and can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. The 412-551 number is actually hers not Hazel's. When you go on listcrawler, you'll find Hazel constantly changes her number to avoid L.E.
Last week Hazel stole money from me, around 450. She said she had kids to pick up and disappeared. She refused to take of bra so I guess that's where she hide the money.