URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....atin-Dreams69&
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westheimer and BW8
Activities: Lfk, dfk, bbbjcim, cfs various
Hair Length and Color: Black to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pretty girl, 5’4” 120, a/b cup naturals, tiny feet, amazing ass, nice smile
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.
Point of info for our readers. I was with her 2 weeks ago and she flat out told me
that she doesn’t like kissing, esp DFK. So we didn’t. Her tits were the deflated pancake types post childbirth. She’s about 30-35. Her Bbbj, on the other hand, is top
knotch and almost up tire w Zafiro. She maintained eye contact throughout the bbbj. Transparency.
  • wiggy
  • 06-06-2019, 07:33 AM
Point of info for our readers. I was with her 2 weeks ago and she flat out told me
that she doesn’t like kissing, esp DFK. So we didn’t. Her tits were the deflated pancake types post childbirth. She’s about 30-35. Her Bbbj, on the other hand, is top
knotch and almost up tire w Zafiro. She maintained eye contact throughout the bbbj. Transparency. Originally Posted by VinceU
gl

She is NOT 30-35. She is in her mid 20s
Camilla is mid 20’s.
She is with GL now
Yes, she goes from indy to various agencies to indy again. If anyone’s been wanting to see her now is a great time while she’s at GL. Who knows how long that will last.
Yes, she goes from indy to various agencies to indy again. If anyone’s been wanting to see her now is a great time while she’s at GL. Who knows how long that will last. Originally Posted by Aweshucks
What he said, she is a fun girl. I will try to put her in a rotation if she stays with an agency.