State: Texas
Address: Westheimer and Beltway 8
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, CG, MISH, K-9 -see ROS for any others
Hair Length and Color: Straight, black, midback
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description:
Can’t be more than 105 lbs
Gorgeous light colored, smooth and very well proportioned nipples on firm natural Bs.
Hot little spinner body and OMG that plump firm little ass in K-9
Gorgeous, snug little kitty
http://village.photos/images/user/3b...c6a516e19.jpeg

http://village.photos/images/user/3b...1234ccbb7.jpeg

Recommendation: Yes
Awesome review bro.
Great review of a hot little lady!
Glad you had a good time with her. She’s the hottest agency girl in Houston IMO, but when I saw her she was a complete bitch. One of the worst agency experiences I’ve ever had with her. I guess she just didn’t like me, or was having a bad day.
how is her english?
She is a crapshoot. It's scary to gamble on her and risk wasting my funds! I'm not a gambling man.
Agency scene in Houston is spoiled? 2 1/2 yrs ago we were spoiled. Not today. This site is littered w guys giving raving reviews to girls who would have been a hands-down “no” back then.
Agency scene in Houston is spoiled? 2 1/2 yrs ago we were spoiled. Not today. This site is littered w guys giving raving reviews to girls who would have been a hands-down “no” back then. Originally Posted by VinceU
Yup, the standards just keep dropping.
Agency scene in Houston is spoiled? 2 1/2 yrs ago we were spoiled. Not today. This site is littered w guys giving raving reviews to girls who would have been a hands-down “no” back then. Originally Posted by VinceU
Amen.... comparing today to the late 90's scene almost makes a man wanna quit hobbying
Amen.... comparing today to the late 90's scene ALMOST makes a man wanna quit hobbying

There fixed it for you

Op thanks for the review, i really believe that you get whatever effort you put in to Camila (;-)) that's what she gives back.
gosh i had the worst experience with her and that is after having an ok experience prior to that. wasted time and funds. complained to the screener and offered discount for another time. hopefully they get new talent soon.
I’m not saying it’s better than it was years ago. But, I do play outside of Houston from time to time and the agencies really are a great value, even now, compared to what most others have. They sure stay busy. Can’t live in the past and I’m not interested in unionizing.
Never really had luck with Westheimer/8 ladies. Worst ever
Wish we had a couple like the ones that operate in Austin & San Antonio, little more expensive but some top notch talent from the pics and reviews.