Watch out LE Informant

She goes by Giselle has a french accent use to work at VIP Sweets and also goes by Ferrah on Back Page....Her name is [Outing - forbidden content removed. -Matador]....BE VERY AWARE SHE IS FOR SURE THE LE ....MANY OF US HAVE BEEN INFORMED...DON'T TRUST HER!!!!

Attached unauthorized image removed. -Matador

Forum Guidelines

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
She was also at Studio Serene as you are. It sounds like this outing alert may have something to do with the recent activity reported there.
Well she left the studio on her own terms...So that should give you the info on her being an informant ...What happened was an unruly customer but they let us know about her and when she was at the studio she let it be known that she had a Vice Cop that she sees which informs her about all the info having to do with anything(you know what I mean)
"Giselle" has a Vice Officer customer who tells her everything?

And when the police responded to an "unruly customer" complaint, they also informed you that "Giselle" is a Vice informant?
Yes Honey ....They told us her legal name and stated she has informed us of what (they think) goes on at SS!!! We all knew she had a Vice Customer but we didn't think she was an informant until they made it known that she has been since VIP and she is illegal so she has been helping them since....Yikes just beware or take your chances it's whatever the information is worth to you but it's VERY TRUE!!! I cannot stress this enough but as I said take it as you will.
this is the funniest thread i've read all day. well it would be if it wasn't so pathetic.
Since when do the police inform on their informants?
Well laugh it up then.... Since we told them all we do is dance and they try to say they knew more from Syndia but like I said take it as you will.
this is the funniest thread i've read all day. well it would be if it wasn't so pathetic. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
+1

Police giving up their informants. Huggy Bear would never allow Starsky & Hutch to do that.
+1

Police giving up their informants. Huggy Bear would never allow Starsky & Hutch to do that. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
You have almost 900 post and no Reviews maybe your LE try'n to cover her tracks...??? +Five-0
You have almost 900 post and no Reviews maybe your LE try'n to cover her tracks...??? +Five-0 Originally Posted by Little Miss Adriana
You got me. Fuck em Dano!

I do appreciate the alert, but I'm not sure about you outing people with real names.
Your customers may take note of that
Adriana, you better stop this nonsense NOW. I don't know if this was your brilliant idea or someone else put you up to this, the bottom line is, you need to stop this before your actions get you banned for a very long time.

What you posted here constitutes outing and it has been removed. The whole thing stinks of personal ( or studio ) vendetta, depending on whose idea it was to post this garbage. I don't need to know you or the accused party to see through the bullshit and the fake story of LE giving up their so called informants.

There will be no more warnings.

Mat
Isn't intentionally outing someone like this on this site punished with some sort of ban?
I-I Captian
Isn't intentionally outing someone like this on this site punished with some sort of ban? Originally Posted by LazurusLong

When the most serious offenses are not met with consequences, the staff loses credibility. At least a temp ban to get her attention. Gender or affects on her biz should not be a consideration. The rules should be applied equally.

Just my 2 cents.