Ok E Texas I'm eyeballing you for an office move

My lease is up in McKinney later this fall. I am considering moving my office to somewhere in E Texas. Greenville, Sulfer springs, commerce, Campbell, etc are all open for an office move. In order for this to work I'd need 25-40 sessions a month or so. I don't believe E Texas has ever had a master therapist set up shop (and if you have one let me know so I may extend some professional curiosity to her.)

I also may change to a portable outcall to North and East Texas only. I've not decided so I do hope you lot can help.

Much love,

Kayla
  • jwood
  • 06-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm up for some Master Therapist on wheels
Kayla delivery service....that's what I'm talkin' about!! Lol
put me in coach
Roll on down to Longview sometime.
Ok I'm looking at one day a month in commerce. If I can get a few deticated once a monthers to visit commerce, I will start this month. Who's up for commerce? and I have a nice place picked out with the most descrete parking EVER.
Would everyone who would like to be included in my planning process for East Texas, send me a PM with the title EAST TEXAS. I'm going to delete most of my messages so I can keep up with you.

I'm looking toward the end of this month. Even if you've already sent me a message, please just shoot one more so I have you at the tip of my brain. I will communicate with you quietly in PM, then I will post an actual ad. Once the ad goes up, I've laid the foundation from what you guys in my PM box have said. Make your voice heard!

Tenderly yours,

~K~
greenville sounds great! rockwall, perhaps??